Shop Online

A

admin

Hi guys,<br /><br />You can buy cyclingforums.com propaganda by following this link: <br /><br />http://www.cyclingforums.com/clickthru/fclick.php?fid=11<br /><br />Its not cheap, but its the best I can do at this stage ;) I have brought the Baseball Jersey and it looks pretty damn good IMO ;)<br /><br />cheers<br />

[quote author=Rhodent link=board=6;threadid=2684;start=0#22978 date=1037968965]<br />And the Thong? ::)<br />[/quote]<br /><br />umm ok its gorn ;)<br />

Cool! Looks really good Steve! Nice idea! 8)<br />Looks like the Supersaver shipping deal is the way to go. Maybe if members here in SA wish to buy, we can order one batch and save a stack.<br /><br />btw: wheres the thong, and the cycling kit?

the stuff looks good and next time i get paid i'll probably get some<br /><br />But as VO2 says we really need cycling gear so we can advertise to the people we want to join the board<br /><br />So.....i was thinking of investigating some custom cycling jerseys with the forum logo and possibly some other graphics<br /><br />the latest issue of Bicycling Australia had an article on custom clothes and the featured company has a website etc<br /><br />If there is enough interest i will look into it properly and get back to the forum with details

[quote author=Duckwah link=board=6;threadid=2684;start=0#23001 date=1038031407]<br />the stuff looks good and next time i get paid i'll probably get some<br /><br />But as VO2 says we really need cycling gear so we can advertise to the people we want to join the board<br /><br />So.....i was thinking of investigating some custom cycling jerseys with the forum logo and possibly some other graphics<br /><br />the latest issue of Bicycling Australia had an article on custom clothes and the featured company has a website etc<br /><br />If there is enough interest i will look into it properly and get back to the forum with details <br />[/quote]<br /><br />I got a quote a few months ago, you had to order a min of 10 pairs (shorts + top) it was about $1,300. You are right though, cycling gear and socks are the go :) <br /><br />cheers

$130 for a set is not too bad. I looked at getting a new jersey and shorts the other day and the jerseys were up to $120 on their own for team branded stuff<br /><br />personally i'd rather wear a cycling forums jersey than a US postal jersey