Shopping again

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Chere, Mar 29, 2003.

  1. Chere

    Chere Guest

    Still looking for a 'bent to keep in Maryland.

    There was a guy at this morning's ride on a Burley Hepcat. Am I wrong or is that bike very similar
    to a Bachetta Giro?... and only about a 1 week wait says the LBS. Before I go and squander my $,
    tell me what you think?

    Chere GRR Sanibel, FL, Cumberland, MD

    Tags:

  2. Your wrong. Its only similar to a Giro. The seat is different (I'm not a big fan of several features
    of it) . Count the handlebars as different also. A pretty good handling bike. Burley is a good
    company though, and many happy customers. Denny in Sayre, Pa "Bent but not broken" Giro Pilot