Shopping again

Chere

Guest
Still looking for a 'bent to keep in Maryland.

There was a guy at this morning's ride on a Burley Hepcat. Am I wrong or is that bike very similar
to a Bachetta Giro?... and only about a 1 week wait says the LBS. Before I go and squander my $,
tell me what you think?

Chere GRR Sanibel, FL, Cumberland, MD

Your wrong. Its only similar to a Giro. The seat is different (I'm not a big fan of several features
of it) . Count the handlebars as different also. A pretty good handling bike. Burley is a good
company though, and many happy customers. Denny in Sayre, Pa "Bent but not broken" Giro Pilot