shore ice and a body RR

Mr Chris

Guest
well saturday looked like a good day for a ride. was in "to" the temp was in the ungodly range which
meant... shoreice!!! luckly the studdies where still on the bike, geared up and headed down to the
beach of lake ontario (one of the smaller great lakes). the shore ice was pretty good, fairly even
formations along the shoreline. you can ride for miles on stuff like that. here are some pics
http://www.geocities.com/singlesprocket/shoreice.html?1045527265027 its kinda tricky stuff to ride
on. its very slick in some places yet you get traction in others. your arms also get a real workout
because its never flat. towards the end of the ride i head out on a small spit by ashbridge bay
right beside the huge sewage treatment plant. i notice some police tape and ride around it. i round
the corner and ride behind a police car. the cop was who was talking to some other people comes
running towards me. ok i think i look around and notice something on the shoreline, yup i get it.
they tell me to leave the area, and im happy to follow their orders. what a lousy day to go for a
swim i thought.

mr chris

"mr chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> well saturday looked like a good day for a ride. was in "to" the temp was in the ungodly range
> which meant... shoreice!!! luckly the studdies where still on the bike, geared up and headed down
> to the beach of lake ontario (one of the smaller great lakes). the shore ice was pretty good,
> fairly even formations along the shoreline. you can ride for miles on stuff like that. here are
> some pics http://www.geocities.com/singlesprocket/shoreice.html?1045527265027 its kinda tricky
> stuff to ride on. its very slick in some places yet you get traction in others. your arms also get
> a real workout because its never flat. towards the end of the ride i head out on a small spit by
> ashbridge bay right beside the huge sewage treatment plant. i notice some police tape and ride
> around it. i round the corner and ride behind a police car. the cop was who was talking to some
> other people comes running towards me. ok i think i look around and notice something on the
> shoreline, yup i get it. they tell me to leave the area, and im happy to follow their orders. what
> a lousy day to go for a swim i thought.
>
> mr chris

Oooo.....your ass is grass as soon as Penny wakes up. BTW, cool pix!
--
Slacker

"mr chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> well saturday looked like a good day for a ride. was in "to" the temp was in the ungodly range
> which meant... shoreice!!! luckly the studdies where still on the bike, geared up and headed down
> to the beach of lake ontario (one of the smaller great lakes). the shore ice was pretty good,
> fairly even formations along the shoreline. you can ride for miles on stuff like that. here are
> some pics http://www.geocities.com/singlesprocket/shoreice.html?1045527265027 its kinda tricky
> stuff to ride on. its very slick in some places yet you get traction in others. your arms also get
> a real workout because its
never
> flat. towards the end of the ride i head out on a small spit by ashbridge bay right beside the
> huge sewage treatment plant. i notice some police
tape
> and ride around it. i round the corner and ride behind a police car. the cop was who was talking
> to some other people comes running towards me. ok
> think i look around and notice something on the shoreline, yup i get it. they tell me to leave the
> area, and im happy to follow their orders. what
> lousy day to go for a swim i thought.
>
> mr chris

Lake Ontario, just as I remember it during the winter...thanks for posting the pics.

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!