Short Cycling Season

velo711

Nov 28, 2006
It look's like it's going to be a short cycling year for us in Canada and northern states. We are going to jump from winter to a short summer. I'm just bummed out because of all this snow(plus I'm bored), and extremely envious of all the cyclist in Australia, Arizona, California etc. Is because you are all logging miles and I'm not? Aw forget it.....

Yeah I was wondering how all the snow was affecting attendance at the Toronto Bike Show. Doesn't put me in the mood to go buy some gear.

I went to the Bike Show on the first day - I took the afternoon off work.

There were tons of people there, but the storm came the next day and I don't know how it turned out.

Keep repeating : Winter will end one day, winter will end one day, winter will...

velo711 said:
It look's like it's going to be a short cycling year for us in Canada and northern states. We are going to jump from winter to a short summer. I'm just bummed out because of all this snow(plus I'm bored), and extremely envious of all the cyclist in Australia, Arizona, California etc. Is because you are all logging miles and I'm not? Aw forget it.....

Even if the weather was better where would you race?

There are so few events what does it matter what the weather is like?

Where are the races?