Short reach handlebar / traditional shape?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Bruce Lange, Jun 6, 2003.

  1. Bruce Lange

    Bruce Lange Guest

    Does anybody make road dropbars with short reach (80 mm or so) but also with a traditional "round in
    the drops" shape?

    Thanks,

    Bruce

    Tags:

  2. Neaudl

    Neaudl Guest

    Deda 215 is available in a short reach, short drop version at speedgoat.com or your LBS.

  3. I would second the Deda 215 shallow drop bars -- this is all I'm using. There is also the Ritchey
    WCS Road Classic that is very similar to the Deda 215 in size, shape, weight and price. ExcelSports
    sells these and you can see the specs on www.ritcheylogic.com -Keith