shorts with wider pads

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Frank Riley, Mar 27, 2003.

  1. Frank Riley

    Frank Riley Guest

    Since I've switched to using a Brooks saddle (yes, it's very comfortable), I've found that i'm
    sitting on the seams between the padding and the lycra of all my shorts. For those of you who use a
    Brooks saddle, do you have this problem or have you found shorts with wider pads?

    Tags:

  2. Ken

    Ken Guest

    Frank Riley <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]
    68.6.19.6:

    > Since I've switched to using a Brooks saddle (yes, it's very comfortable), I've found that i'm
    > sitting on the seams between the padding and the lycra of all my shorts. For those of you who use
    > a Brooks saddle, do you have this problem or have you found shorts with wider pads?

    Some of the wider pads I've seen are from Cannondale and Giordana.

  3. I've got the B-66 Champion, about 300km on it so far, and stopped wearing cycling shorts altogether.
    I find it's more comfortable wearing FOTL tighty-whities and cotton shorts.