shorts with wider pads

Frank Riley

Guest
Since I've switched to using a Brooks saddle (yes, it's very comfortable), I've found that i'm
sitting on the seams between the padding and the lycra of all my shorts. For those of you who use a
Brooks saddle, do you have this problem or have you found shorts with wider pads?

Frank Riley <[email protected]> wrote in news:Xns934B4868BB667maskedidhotmailcom@
68.6.19.6:

> Since I've switched to using a Brooks saddle (yes, it's very comfortable), I've found that i'm
> sitting on the seams between the padding and the lycra of all my shorts. For those of you who use
> a Brooks saddle, do you have this problem or have you found shorts with wider pads?

Some of the wider pads I've seen are from Cannondale and Giordana.

I've got the B-66 Champion, about 300km on it so far, and stopped wearing cycling shorts altogether.
I find it's more comfortable wearing FOTL tighty-whities and cotton shorts.