Shorts

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Nick Kew, Jan 30, 2003.

  1. Nick Kew

    Nick Kew Guest

    My favourite shorts had an accident with a leaking pen, and will never be the same again. Anyone
    know what shops might be worth trying at this time of year?

    --
    Wear your paunch with pride!

    Tags:

  2. On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:34:55 +0000, [email protected] (Nick Kew) in
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >My favourite shorts had an accident with a leaking pen, and will never be the same again. Anyone
    >know what shops might be worth

    Were they "Nib Shorts" ?

    --
    Two fish suddenly swim into a brick wall. Damn! To reply put only the word "richard" before
    the @ sign

  3. "Nick Kew" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > My favourite shorts had an accident with a leaking pen, and will never be the same again. Anyone
    > know what shops might be worth trying at this time of year?

    Your local friendly bike store?