Shorts

Nick Kew

Guest
My favourite shorts had an accident with a leaking pen, and will never be the same again. Anyone
know what shops might be worth trying at this time of year?

--
Wear your paunch with pride!

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:34:55 +0000, [email protected] (Nick Kew) in
<[email protected]> wrote:

>My favourite shorts had an accident with a leaking pen, and will never be the same again. Anyone
>know what shops might be worth

Were they "Nib Shorts" ?

--
Two fish suddenly swim into a brick wall. Damn! To reply put only the word "richard" before
the @ sign

"Nick Kew" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> My favourite shorts had an accident with a leaking pen, and will never be the same again. Anyone
> know what shops might be worth trying at this time of year?

Your local friendly bike store?