Should be intersting...

Arous

Guest
Wow...did Jan turn it on or what! Well this last week of TDF should be interesting! What with the
another TT a week from tomorrow Lance better be attacking in the Pyrenees or he'll be on the 2nd
place podium spot in Paris!

I don't think Lance will attack tomorrow...more damage control than attacking, but look out for
Sunday! I think your gonna' see Lance at full throttle especially on the Col du Peyresourde and
on Moday he'll blow it out on the Col du Tourmalet and the finish at Luz-Ardiden, what with a
rest on Tuesday!

Should be a very interesting couple of days coming up at the ol' Tour 'day' France!

Go Posties...!

My two cents, Arous

"Arous" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:uhZRa.92792$N7.9123@sccrnsc03...
> Wow...did Jan turn it on or what! Well this last week of TDF should be interesting! What with the
> another TT a week from tomorrow Lance better be attacking in the Pyrenees or he'll be on the 2nd
> place podium spot in Paris!
>
> I don't think Lance will attack tomorrow...more damage control than attacking, but look out for
> Sunday! I think your gonna' see Lance at full throttle

unless of course you're in the U.S., in which case you won't see a damn thing thanks to those evil
bastards at CBS.

In article <[email protected]>, Ed-D <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Arous" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Wow...did Jan turn it on or what! Well this last week of TDF should be interesting! What with
> > the another TT a week from tomorrow Lance better be attacking in the Pyrenees or he'll be on the
> > 2nd place podium spot in Paris!
> >
> > I don't think Lance will attack tomorrow...more damage control than attacking, but look out for
> > Sunday! I think your gonna' see Lance at full throttle
>
> unless of course you're in the U.S., in which case you won't see a damn thing thanks to those evil
> bastards at CBS.

(O)ld (L)ate (N)ews dude.

In the U.S. we're watching about 3 hours a day of live coverage and it's re-run 3 times a day. On
the weekends we wait until 8pm to see two hours worth of coverage.

-WG Can't watch fattie masters catchin' bass anymore...

"warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:180720032152278820%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Ed-D <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Arous" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > Wow...did Jan turn it on or what! Well this last week of TDF should be interesting! What with
> > > the another TT a week from tomorrow Lance
better be
> > > attacking in the Pyrenees or he'll be on the 2nd place podium spot in
Paris!

> > > I don't think Lance will attack tomorrow...more damage control than attacking, but look out
> > > for Sunday! I think your gonna' see Lance at
full
> > > throttle
> >
> > unless of course you're in the U.S., in which case you won't see a damn
thing
> > thanks to those evil bastards at CBS.
>
> (O)ld (L)ate (N)ews dude.
>
> In the U.S. we're watching about 3 hours a day of live coverage and it's re-run 3 times a day. On
> the weekends we wait until 8pm

Sundays are at 8 only. Saturday has 3.5 hours for the life broadcast.

to see two
> hours worth of coverage.
>
> -WG Can't watch fattie masters catchin' bass anymore...

"warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:180720032152278820%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Ed-D <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Arous" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > Wow...did Jan turn it on or what! Well this last week of TDF should be interesting! What with
> > > the another TT a week from tomorrow Lance better
be
> > > attacking in the Pyrenees or he'll be on the 2nd place podium spot in
Paris!

> > > I don't think Lance will attack tomorrow...more damage control than attacking, but look out
> > > for Sunday! I think your gonna' see Lance at
full
> > > throttle
> >
> > unless of course you're in the U.S., in which case you won't see a damn
thing
> > thanks to those evil bastards at CBS.
>
> (O)ld (L)ate (N)ews dude.
>
> In the U.S. we're watching about 3 hours a day of live coverage and it's re-run 3 times a day. On
> the weekends we wait until 8pm to see two hours worth of coverage.

I know, I'm in the U.S. and grateful as I am that we actually get live coverage it's still a
disgrace that the biggest (Sunday) stages are pimped out to CBS like this. An even bigger crime, of
course, is what CBS does with their "coverage", but that's a different story altogether.