should cranky change his avatar

thunder

Jan 8, 2006
Cranky's position on the bike makes a triathlete look good.

Should he change his avatar to maintain the pretense he is actually a bike rider, and not a triathlete?

It's not me thunder. It's one of the guys at our club who once rode for me. He used to lead me out but I had to get someone else as I kept having to brake just to avoid riding up his back wheel... :D

Come on man what're you doing? Sometimes he exercises poor judgment in his avatar selection, but not this time. This a good one Cranky. And, only the girls' opinion matters here anyway, so don't listen to his nonsense.

Again I say, having an avatar is a huge responsibility that cannot be taken lightly. Not just anyone can rise to the occasion. I myself know my limits, which is why I don't have one. I'm not worthy. But, Cranky is among the select few that is worthy, though he sometimes exercises brief lapses in judgment.

Let's support him on his current avatar selection. We salute you, Mr. Crankyfeet (in Bud commercial tone).

Thumbs up.

(And btw thunder, he's the only guy I know who enters a bike race for the first time and comes in the top ten. Wow, now that I just typed that, I just realized how suspicious it seems.) (shifting eyes emoticon). :p

C'dale Girl said:
Come on man what're you doing? Sometimes he exercises poor judgment in his avatar selection, but not this time. This a good one Cranky. And, only the girls' opinion matters here anyway, so don't listen to his nonsense.

Again I say, having an avatar is a huge responsibility that cannot be taken lightly. Not just anyone can rise to the occasion. I myself know my limits, which is why I don't have one. I'm not worthy. But, Cranky is among the select few that is worthy, though he sometimes exercises brief lapses in judgment.

Let's support him on his current avatar selection. We salute you, Mr. Crankyfeet (in Bud commercial tone).

Thumbs up.

(And btw thunder, he's the only guy I know who enters a bike race for the first time and comes in the top ten. Wow, now that I just typed that, I just realized how suspicious it seems.) (shifting eyes emoticon). :p
did Crank neglect to tell you there were 10 men in the field?

Come on, stop with the suck job now C, it is not edifying.

thunder said:
did Crank neglect to tell you there were 10 men in the field?

Come on, stop with the suck job now C, it is not edifying.
I bet Cranky finds it edifying.

****. One of the reasons for DPF banning should have been that they failed to see that his cognitive dissonance only edified his facetious extemporization.

Crankyfeet said:
Thanks C... thunder thread is backfiring by the looks of it... :p
actually, no, I'm sure that he's pleased by any and all defensive responses in this thread :rolleyes:.

confusedfan said:
actually, no, I'm sure that he's pleased by any and all defensive responses in this thread :rolleyes:.
Thanks confused. I'll take that as a defense that was witheld so as not to please thunder... :D

thunder said:
I think I know the definition of a term I use <silly fool C :p>
No, you sit there with a thesaurus and look up your more common terms in order to substitute the academic word. :D

thunder said:
Cranky's position on the bike makes a triathlete look good.

Should he change his avatar to maintain the pretense he is actually a bike rider, and not a triathlete?
No it doesn't . Triathlonics persons ride in **** togs and singlets and stick food to their bikes. Only recumbent riders exceed trisexuals in lack of style.

classic1 said:
No it doesn't . Triathlonics persons ride in **** togs and singlets and stick food to their bikes. Only recumbent riders exceed trisexuals in lack of style.

....actually, I've always thought Triathlon would be a pretty good sport.....

.....if they got rid of the stoopid swimmin' & runnin' bits :D