Should Haemetocrat level be reduced?

CharlotteChurch

Sep 5, 2005
Yes in my opinion.
My understanding is that the average cyclist would be expected to have a normal haematocrit upon entering a three week tour in the mid 40's. Over the course of the three weeks it will gradually drop. I think I recall Brad McGee saying his was down to something like 37 towards the end of the last Tour de France, from a normal figure of around 44.

The level i believe it should be at is 45% at the start of a three week tour dropping to 42% for the end.

in the 80s the average haemo was 40.5% nowadays its 49.3%

when i look at mcgee or moncoutie, i see the guys who i think should be winning the tour.

CharlotteChurch said:
Yes in my opinion.
My understanding is that the average cyclist would be expected to have a normal haematocrit upon entering a three week tour in the mid 40's. Over the course of the three weeks it will gradually drop. I think I recall Brad McGee saying his was down to something like 37 towards the end of the last Tour de France, from a normal figure of around 44.

The level i believe it should be at is 45% at the start of a three week tour dropping to 42% for the end.

when i look at mcgee or moncoutie, i see the guys who i think should be winning the tour.

McGee and Moncoutie are second tier riders.
Even Brad finally recognizes this.
Funny, in France this summer, even the French juinior riders thought Moncoutie was a *****, and none of them remotely liked him or respected his riding.

CharlotteChurch said:
Yes in my opinion.

You know nothing about normal Hct levels in atheltes or regular folk. Give it up Charlotte. Go back to singing dweeby songs and providing favors to middle aged record producers, something you're good at.

hombredesubaru said:
Funny, in France this summer, even the French juinior riders thought Moncoutie was a *****, and none of them remotely liked him or respected his riding.

mcgee said he will never win a grand tour like gilbert said because he can't compete against those taking drugs

HAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and everyone liked lance?
you have run out of excuses for the cheat whose tours are worthless and you have to come up with nobocy liked them arguments