Should Harry's Minders be Replaced...

Brian Cotgrove

Jun 18, 2004
G'day, My question, should "Prince Harry's" minders be replaced, or sacked, or alternatively, should the clown who took the photo or sold the photo to the news papers for publication, be castrated.

We see a young man, admitidly he's a member of the Royal family, out on the town trying to enjoy himself. He may have made a bad choice with his attire but haven't we all, at times. Should he be castigated to such a degree or should the "MEDIA" be taken to task over it's inability to see the trouble it has caused for this young bloke who really isn't that bad.

We all know the Papers will latch onto anything they consider will sell the papers next day or for that matter, the next few days or until it dies a natural death, and they, of course, never let the truth get in the way of a story, good, bad or indifferent.

Here in Australia the media is hot with the "Rabbi's" running around and shaking their heads at such a political statement by a member of the Royal family.

There are suggestions that he be made to visit the death camps in Germany and be made to attone for his indescretion, why do the media have to beat up a young bloke who was out having fun.

Lastly should the Minders have their balls cut off, for not advising him of the possible repercussions, regarding his costume, after all, it was supposed to be fancy dress, by what I've read and heard here on the "NEWS".

Personally I think the design of the "Swastika" is brilliant, from a design point of veiw it has all the atributes of perfection, it is clean, bright, stands out like no other and it's colouration is minimal, simplicity in itself.

Whilst I also realise that it was the sign or emblem of aTyrannical regime, it is nevertheless a very good design, in fact, one of my all time favourites, my job many years ago, was as a designer, logo's and pressure sensitive decals for many organisations.

Keep the wheels in motion, and don't look back, unless it's to see who you dropped on the last climb? TBC

Isn't that something? Royalty, behaving more stupidly than a Merkan! And he's British!

Ruedy said:
And he's British!
The royal family, British? He more German that he is English, thats for sure. Anyway folks need to lighten up. This was just a costume. Where has our sense of humour gone?

I am no fan of the royals but they are people like everyone else and they make mistakes, i have seen people with Swastikas tattooed on thier forehead and thier head shaved with the SS symbols. These guys are not dragged into the newspapers..

I am not condoning or critisicing, i just dont think the issue of what the royal family gets upto in thier own time is all the important. This is not a reflection of Brians thread by any means. We need to discuss why the media hound these people and this is a good thread to find other opinions.

Personally it wouldnt make my buy the news papers any more than usual.

I gather that this was big news in the states...is this because the royals are worshipped over there like movie stars and the cause of Isreal is treated with hyper sensitivity to the exclusion of all other angles and now the two appear to clash?....

MountainPro said:
The royal family, British? He more German that he is English, thats for sure. Anyway folks need to lighten up. This was just a costume. Where has our sense of humour gone?

I am no fan of the royals but they are people like everyone else and they make mistakes, i have seen people with Swastikas tattooed on thier forehead and thier head shaved with the SS symbols. These guys are not dragged into the newspapers..

I am not condoning or critisicing, i just dont think the issue of what the royal family gets upto in thier own time is all the important. This is not a reflection of Brians thread by any means. We need to discuss why the media hound these people and this is a good thread to find other opinions.

Personally it wouldnt make my buy the news papers any more than usual.

I gather that this was big news in the states...is this because the royals are worshipped over there like movie stars and the cause of Isreal is treated with hyper sensitivity to the exclusion of all other angles and now the two appear to clash?....
Were there any Saddams about, or perhaps an Osama or two. Yes, we had the rabbis jumping about, anyone know of any battles won by the German Jews. No, thought not. I got the shirt back this morning, it's worth a few bob now.

FredC said:
Were there any Saddams about, or perhaps an Osama or two. Yes, we had the rabbis jumping about, anyone know of any battles won by the German Jews. No, thought not. I got the shirt back this morning, it's worth a few bob now.
i remember when Osama tried to crash a royal garden party in London...that hit the headlines too...

glad you got the shirt back mate..

MountainPro said:
i remember when Osama tried to crash a royal garden party in London...that hit the headlines too...

Yes, I remember that incident, and for some reason I seem to think he was Jewish.

FredC said:

Peter Sellars used to wear a Nazi uniform.
Keith Moon also.
They were both photographed in them at parties.

No outcry then.

Saw a few Jews being interviewed - some called for Harry to go to Auchswitz.

The Israeli Foreign Minister waffled about it.
Ibi Lipstock was carted out on Channel 4 News last night as well.
Amazing how they come scurrying out of the woodwork.
Never hear them complaining about how the Palestinians are treated.
Duplicitous lot.

Glad you got the shirt back, Fred.

Brian Cotgrove said:
G'day, My question, should "Prince Harry's" minders be replaced, or sacked, or alternatively, should the clown who took the photo or sold the photo to the news papers for publication, be castrated.

We see a young man, admitidly he's a member of the Royal family, out on the town trying to enjoy himself. He may have made a bad choice with his attire but haven't we all, at times. Should he be castigated to such a degree or should the "MEDIA" be taken to task over it's inability to see the trouble it has caused for this young bloke who really isn't that bad.

We all know the Papers will latch onto anything they consider will sell the papers next day or for that matter, the next few days or until it dies a natural death, and they, of course, never let the truth get in the way of a story, good, bad or indifferent.

Here in Australia the media is hot with the "Rabbi's" running around and shaking their heads at such a political statement by a member of the Royal family.

There are suggestions that he be made to visit the death camps in Germany and be made to attone for his indescretion, why do the media have to beat up a young bloke who was out having fun.

Lastly should the Minders have their balls cut off, for not advising him of the possible repercussions, regarding his costume, after all, it was supposed to be fancy dress, by what I've read and heard here on the "NEWS".

Personally I think the design of the "Swastika" is brilliant, from a design point of veiw it has all the atributes of perfection, it is clean, bright, stands out like no other and it's colouration is minimal, simplicity in itself.

Whilst I also realise that it was the sign or emblem of aTyrannical regime, it is nevertheless a very good design, in fact, one of my all time favourites, my job many years ago, was as a designer, logo's and pressure sensitive decals for many organisations.

Keep the wheels in motion, and don't look back, unless it's to see who you dropped on the last climb? TBC

I agree - it is a superb replica design of a Swastika.
Must have been well designed.

Harry's only a youngster - we all make mistakes.
But the media is jumping up and down and every rabbi has come out of the panel to have a go at Harry.

Merkins Jewish lobby have come out against Harry.
They're trying to compare him to Edward VII.
They'll stoop to any level.

limerickman said:
Peter Sellars used to wear a Nazi uniform.
Keith Moon also.
They were both photographed in them at parties.

No outcry then.

Saw a few Jews being interviewed - some called for Harry to go to Auchswitz.

The Israeli Foreign Minister waffled about it.
Ibi Lipstock was carted out on Channel 4 News last night as well.
Amazing how they come scurrying out of the woodwork.
Never hear them complaining about how the Palestinians are treated.
Duplicitous lot.

Glad you got the shirt back, Fred.

Rumor has it that Jan ulrich has a Nazi uniform.

jasongoesbyyou said:

It's a rumour in your head.

Your profile tells us that you're in Italy.
Yesterday you told us you were from Essex - then it was the USA.
Do you suffer from attention deficit disorder, by any chance ?

jasongoesbyyou said:
and still you have no proof...

actually, i'm glad you came here into the Soapbox, or to give it it's proper name 'The Vipers Nest'

your occupation says 'professional ****'....i would say youre more of an amatuer ****...

jasongoesbyyou said:
He might have. Some people collect this genre of memorabilia. The whole business has been out of hand for years. It's Jewish propoganda at work again.
99.9% of the armed forces were ordinary people fighting a war, now a certain faction associate them all as systematic murderers, which they weren't. A long time ago when I rode the Tour of Mosel, I stayed a night in a Germans house. He had tons of the stuff in a room under the stairs, the other German rider who stayed with us had a big bust up with him about something, so I can only assume that this particular one was a Neo-Nazi. Anyway, it was a good race, it finished on the Nurburgring motor track (the old one)

MountainPro said:
and still you have no proof...

actually, i'm glad you came here into the Soapbox, or to give it it's proper name 'The Vipers Nest'

your occupation says 'professional ****'....i would say youre more of an amatuer ****...

I know right?? I'm not really good at this at all..
I did talk to the superiors though..they said I could just use the title to impress the clients. Pays still the same.

The best part is that I might be closer to you than you know..
Essex?, Italy?, in one of your recent classes..or up your bum...
None the less since I started agitating you, I am living rent-free in your head :D

jasongoesbyyou said:
I know right?? I'm not really good at this at all..
I did talk to the superiors though..they said I could just use the title to impress the clients. Pays still the same.

The best part is that I might be closer to you than you know..
Essex?, Italy?, in one of your recent classes..or up your bum...
None the less since I started agitating you, I am living rent-free in your head :D
i doubt you were in one of my classes mate...you would have stuck out, the pointed 'D' hat would have been a dead giveaway...i teach engineering, computing and robotics....are you an engineeringstudent?

anyway, no in here is a liar (except you) so no one cares where you live...

MountainPro said:
i doubt you were in one of my classes mate...you would have stuck out, the pointed 'D' hat would have been a dead giveaway...i teach engineering, computing and robotics....are you an engineeringstudent?

Okay..pitch me a question.
Riddle me a good ole' engineering question there genius...
We'll start a post.."Stump Jasongoesbyyou" We'll see.
Come on then...
You don't impress me.

MountainPro said:

Please Sir, In that case, where's my bloody pneumatic sauce dispenser?

MountainPro said:

I've checked him out. Aaron Barschak. He's a Jew from Golders Green, London.
I don't remember any Rabbi's jumpin' on their hats about this one, a Jew dressing up as Osama bin Laden. Not even a tut-tut. Fancy imitating the most wanted terrorist on the planet. What a bunch of feckin' duplicitous old briss.

I don't have a beef with any of what you guys are saying on this subject.

Apparently the press on the opposite side of the "Big Pond" is as bad as over here.

And like I said before, people are just getting to sensitive and whiny, no matter where they are from. Can't anyone take a joke anymore?

Ruedy said:

Apparently the press on the opposite side of the "Big Pond" is as bad as over here.

And like I said before, people are just getting to sensitive and whiny, no matter where they are from. Can't anyone take a joke anymore?
I don't think that people in general are stupid enough to miss irony. It just seems that the media are hell bent on having to find 'an angle' on anything and everything, and then ram it down throats as fast as they can. If you read my tagline, which I invented, it sums up the whole circus.
In this case, the jews here have had a pop at Harry, so I'm putting one of theirs in the frame.

Ruedy said:

It's been blown completely out of proportion.

It was a fancy dress party for God's sake.

Harry was stupid - I don't think he wore it to cause offence.