Should Harry's Minders be Replaced...

jasongoesbyyou said:
I know right?? I'm not really good at this at all..
I did talk to the superiors though..they said I could just use the title to impress the clients. Pays still the same.

The best part is that I might be closer to you than you know..
Essex?, Italy?, in one of your recent classes..or up your bum...
None the less since I started agitating you, I am living rent-free in your head :D

The only area that is free is between your ears, pal.
You can't even remember the lies that you posted yesterday.
Your own words, catch you out each time.

You're claiming to be an engineer now.
Is that an engineer in Romford, USA or Italy ?

Squirmy Irish said:
Silly! You're upset cuz he doesn't want to be up your bum.:eek:

Let the english/merkin/italian engineer, answer for himself.

Although I expect that you accomodate him.

Squirmy Irish said:
fuunier? Now that's funny!:D Aw, groundskeeper Willie doesn't like to play. Me thinks he prefers to **** himself. Is it play time again?
listen Jason, Irish ******, Squirmy Irish...you obviously have a split personality...if i were you i would see a doctor and quick...

you spread so many lies that you even forget what you have posted...

only a Merkin has such a stunted sense of worldy culture as to liken me to a character invented by one of the greatest anglophiles in Merkin comedy...

dont pretend you are from England, we can spot a mile off where you really come from, and what all this about taking people in the ass...youre an Anti European, homophobic, closet gay who doesnt know if its new year or new york...

Squirmy Irish said:
So I'm guessin' your name isn't Willie and you don't work in landscaping. I like it when you type Merkin. Kind of a quaint feeble attempt at a put down. But then again, maybe you're too stupid to spell it correctly. Taking people in the ass? Thinking of your mum again?
Spreading lies? Oh yes the "Viper's Nest" is abastion of truth. Now how do you Brits say it? Oh yes bugger off.:D
For your highly poisoned medicated brain a 'merkin' is a pubic wig (hairpiece). No doubt if you had been at the fancy dress party, you would have won first prize as a ****, and you would have not had to pay a penny for the costume.
I say Lim, this spotty ****** reminds me of someone from the old board, I let the wheels spin a bit. Remember the same type of pre-pubescent repartee. Total inadequacy, and no construction. Jesus it's not Aiden Twyford is it?
I've still got all the analysis that I did for our lot on this matter, and so has M. Should be a doddle to get him scrubbed. I think that all posters should not respond, we have all done this before, so it's up to you lot.
I'll note the times of all his posts.

Let Prince Harry be. He is just practicing an old family tradition. From the likes of some posting here, it seems to be spreading among the Europeons.

FredC said:
He might have. Some people collect this genre of memorabilia. The whole business has been out of hand for years. It's Jewish propoganda at work again.
99.9% of the armed forces were ordinary people fighting a war, now a certain faction associate them all as systematic murderers, which they weren't. A long time ago when I rode the Tour of Mosel, I stayed a night in a Germans house. He had tons of the stuff in a room under the stairs, the other German rider who stayed with us had a big bust up with him about something, so I can only assume that this particular one was a Neo-Nazi. Anyway, it was a good race, it finished on the Nurburgring motor track (the old one)

G'day Fred, like you I knew some really great German's and still do, one of them lives a few Kilometres from me here. He has Two German Lids, one from WWI and the other from WW11, the WW1 is the best, as it has that beautiful spike on top, he says just right for getting your mate to go over the top first.

As far as the Nurburgring circuit is concerned we had a few road races there 1956-57-58, it was a good but windy, undulating course, then in 1958 August I think, I watched Fangio ply his trade, we were on the corner just before the main straight, each lap, and on every lap, Fangio clipped the same place on the road, talk about precision driving he had it all sewn up. Such a legendary driver, Striling Moss said Fangio was his idol. I remember reading that he would put a coin on the tack and just clip it each lap but never move it.

Keep the wheels in motion, and don't look back, unless it's to see who you dropped on the last climb? TBC

Squirmy Irish said:
Only you like to attend dress parties. By the way I bet you look smashing in a tiny black dress. Perhaps some high heels. Some pearls?
Is Lim your boyfriend? Seems you two like to toss about a lot. Does all the other posters exclude you since you did reply. Typical of you eurotrash, call some one a name then try to claim it some rubbish about a wig. Marking the times of my post? Does that mean you'll be my posting buddy? That would be swell. We could swap stories of the days of old. Jolly good times. But I'll warn that is all we're going to swap. I don't engage those other activities any more. Not since you gave me....well never mind. The doctor said it would eventually go away.

Squirmy Irish, sonny you've done it now, you must be the ******* child of jasongoesbyyou, it all fits the profile, Cracker's on yer case, so yer be wantin to woch ouut.

I'm breaking with solidarity on this one, you'll get no joy out of me after this, so, as I told jasongoesbyyou, don't waste any more of your time, your rumbled. Empty spaces, what's the saying, "Empty Vesels Make Most Noise", you've definitely proved that, with the shite you've posted. Rory O'Brien's men have been reading the post's too?

Keep the wheels in motion, and don't look back, unless it's to see who you dropped on the last climb? TBC

Brian Cotgrove said:
G'day Fred, like you I knew some really great German's and still do, one of them lives a few Kilometres from me here. He has Two German Lids, one from WWI and the other from WW11, the WW1 is the best, as it has that beautiful spike on top, he says just right for getting your mate to go over the top first.

As far as the Nurburgring circuit is concerned we had a few road races there 1956-57-58, it was a good but windy, undulating course, then in 1958 August I think, I watched Fangio ply his trade, we were on the corner just before the main straight, each lap, and on every lap, Fangio clipped the same place on the road, talk about precision driving he had it all sewn up. Such a legendary driver, Striling Moss said Fangio was his idol. I remember reading that he would put a coin on the tack and just clip it each lap but never move it.

We were bike racing ! Anyway it was a great circuit. Just about right, loved it, it only changed for the cars because of the wooded sections being too dangerous for the drivers. Well, they shouldn't have been going so bloody fast. Who wants to ride round Hockenheim on a bike? Oh yeh, don't tell anyone but that German bloke gave me a tablet of soap made from melted down Jews.

FredC said:
We were bike racing ! Anyway it was a great circuit. Just about right, loved it, it only changed for the cars because of the wooded sections being too dangerous for the drivers. Well, they shouldn't have been going so bloody fast. Who wants to ride round Hockenheim on a bike? Oh yeh, don't tell anyone but that German bloke gave me a tablet of soap made from melted down Jews.

G'day Fred, yes I'm aware of the "Mosel Tour" and also of the Nurburgrings demise as a racing circuit for tin tops, well GP Formula One, it was used till the early Sixties for saloons, but as you say they go too fast for the tree's, it was the tree's that complained, they were getting giddy from the same cars passing by lap after lap, simple minded tree's?

By the way that soap is very caustic, it'll ruin your complextion, not only that it's very slippery (slimy). Anyway I have always preferred the old bucket of sharp sand beside the well? Works for me?

Keep the wheels inmotion, and don't look back, unless it's to see who you dropped on the last climb? TBC

FredC said:
For your highly poisoned medicated brain a 'merkin' is a pubic wig (hairpiece). No doubt if you had been at the fancy dress party, you would have won first prize as a ****, and you would have not had to pay a penny for the costume.
I say Lim, this spotty ****** reminds me of someone from the old board, I let the wheels spin a bit. Remember the same type of pre-pubescent repartee. Total inadequacy, and no construction. Jesus it's not Aiden Twyford is it?
I've still got all the analysis that I did for our lot on this matter, and so has M. Should be a doddle to get him scrubbed. I think that all posters should not respond, we have all done this before, so it's up to you lot.

Is it PGM ?
Aidan Twyford - God help us.
We've been rumbled.

best to ignore, him/her/it.

MountainPro said:
The royal family, British? He more German that he is English, thats for sure. Anyway folks need to lighten up. This was just a costume. Where has our sense of humour gone?

I am no fan of the royals but they are people like everyone else and they make mistakes, i have seen people with Swastikas tattooed on thier forehead and thier head shaved with the SS symbols. These guys are not dragged into the newspapers..

I am not condoning or critisicing, i just dont think the issue of what the royal family gets upto in thier own time is all the important. This is not a reflection of Brians thread by any means. We need to discuss why the media hound these people and this is a good thread to find other opinions.

Personally it wouldnt make my buy the news papers any more than usual.

I gather that this was big news in the states...is this because the royals are worshipped over there like movie stars and the cause of Isreal is treated with hyper sensitivity to the exclusion of all other angles and now the two appear to clash?....
Many women over here worship the royal's over there. Look at that American movie-"The Princess Diaries". It's a "chick movie" plain & simple about living like a princess which is not legally possible over here. Women over here are groomed from a very early age that their wedding is going to be the most important event in their lives & the best one's resemble fairy tales w/ knights & castles & horsey's & such. Most men, over here, could care less. I would suspect most men over here are indifferent or actively dislike the royals. They epidomize our idea of what King George must've been like. That is why it is forbidden, in our Constitution, to confer titles on anyone And yes, his minder's should be relaced. :rolleyes:

FredC said:

I am not posting under any other names than what you see here. Has your paranoia got the best of you? Perhaps others see your holier than thou attitude as your biggest problem..
I have yet to be "challenged" with your engineering question. Are you too proud in your ignorance? You seem to Lecture as if.
where is my challenge?
So go on, pick from your quivver of lame engineering questions.
As stated before..those who can do..those who can't teach! if that is what you call it.

Squirmy Irish said:
Typical of you eurotrash, call some one a name then try to claim it some rubbish about a wig.

Seems to have struck a cord.
Fred has elicited the above response and it's a give away.

I think we're dealing with a Merkin here - possibly Marion in another guise.
Is unable to construct a sentance properly too.

limerickman said:
A lot fuunier than anything you've managed to post.
I agree wholeheartedly.

Aww thank you Limpdickman..sounds like you have had a change of heart 'bout me. want to go down on me?

jasongoesbyyou said:
Aww thank you Limpdickman..sounds like you have had a change of heart 'bout me. want to go down on me?

no reference was made to you in the above post.
In fact the post above wasn't made to you - it was made to another entity.

I told you earlier - you're a non-entity.

limerickman said:
no reference was made to you in the above post.
In fact the post above wasn't made to you - it was made to another entity.

I told you earlier - you're a non-entity.
He might've set a new record for "making oneself irrelevant" in the shortest amt. of time.

davidmc said:
He might've set a new record for "making oneself irrelevant" in the shortest amt. of time.

Yeah, there's no doubt about it, he/she/it's a clown.

He's still waffling on in the Jan Ullrich dead thread, despite telling us that he/she/it would give up doing so.

Then again he told us that he/she/it was in England, then it was in America and then it was Italy.

As i said, a clown.

limerickman said:
Yeah, there's no doubt about it, he/she/it's a clown.

He's still waffling on in the Jan Ullrich dead thread, despite telling us that he/she/it would give up doing so.

Then again he told us that he/she/it was in England, then it was in America and then it was Italy.

As i said, a clown.

G'day Limerickman, I've mowed the grass, it looks like a bowling green, now the boss is happy, I can rest once more.

With regards the creton, I seem to remember the strategy was to disengage from acknowledging it's posting, eventually, like the proverbial, yapping, back street mongrel puppy, it will go **** up another wall.

Mark well my words, that is all it is capable of, as shown here over the past twenty four hours.

This hatchling from the sun dried semen of wart hogs, doesn't normally remain alive for more than a week, before it implodes, let us just sit back and find out whether it is, what it appears to be.

Engineering questions indeed, "Fac ut gaurdeam" more like "Illi Silices" ?

Let us see what it is made of I think "Opus: Quod Fieri Non Potest"

Keep the wheels in motion, and don't look back, unless it's too see who you dropped on the last climb? TBC

Brian Cotgrove said:
G'day Limerickman, I've mowed the grass, it looks like a bowling green, now the boss is happy, I can rest once more.

With regards the creton, I seem to remember the strategy was to disengage from acknowledging it's posting, eventually, like the proverbial, yapping, back street mongrel puppy, it will go **** up another wall.

Mark well my words, that is all it is capable of, as shown here over the past twenty four hours.

This hatchling from the sun dried semen of wart hogs, doesn't normally remain alive for more than a week, before it implodes, let us just sit back and find out whether it is, what it appears to be.

Engineering questions indeed, "Fac ut gaurdeam" more like "Illi Silices" ?

Let us see what it is made of I think "Opus: Quod Fieri Non Potest"

Keep the wheels in motion, and don't look back, unless it's too see who you dropped on the last climb? TBC

Will do - policy is now to ignore he/she/it.