Twenty five years ago I bought a pair of second hand cycling shoes off a flat mate's brother - they cost me £5. They are biginning to wear a bit now and need new rubber soles as I walk the 1 in 4s now (also 1 in 4/5/6/7/8/9/10 etc.)!
Do you think I should ask for my money back?
--- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.760 / Virus Database: 509 - Release Date: 10/09/04
Twenty five years ago I bought a pair of second hand cycling shoes off a flat mate's brother - they cost me £5. They are biginning to wear a bit now and need new rubber soles as I walk the 1 in 4s now (also 1 in 4/5/6/7/8/9/10 etc.)!
Do you think I should ask for my money back?
Too darned right! Sheesh, stuff just doesn't last these days.
Cheers, helen s ;-)
--This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get correct one remove fame & fortune h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$
--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched off--
Twenty five years ago I bought a pair of second hand cycling shoes off a flat mate's brother - they cost me £5. They are biginning to wear a bit now and need new rubber soles as I walk the 1 in 4s now (also 1 in 4/5/6/7/8/9/10 etc.)!
Do you think I should ask for my money back?
Too darned right! Sheesh, stuff just doesn't last these days.
Don't forget to take inflation into account.
In fact, £5 invested in Micro$oft 25 years ago would now be worth £20,000, that should be the level of your claim.