Should I get Lance's saddle?

No_Positives

Aug 15, 2007
I have had little success with saddles. They all suck. Should I try Lance's, since I love him? It looks like a nut crusher with no cut out, but that doesn't matter much to Lance. Anyone ever try this saddle?

ss-cls-ti.jpg

No_Positives said:
I have had little success with saddles. They all suck. Should I try Lance's, since I love him? It looks like a nut crusher with no cut out, but that doesn't matter much to Lance. Anyone ever try this saddle?

ss-cls-ti.jpg
I'm confused. Are you buying a new saddle to ride on or are you buying one of LA's actual saddles so you can have a little sniff of it?

classic1 said:
I'm confused. Are you buying a new saddle to ride on or are you buying one of LA's actual saddles so you can have a little sniff of it?
rotflmfao

I know I said I'm leaving but I couldn't help myself.

classic1 said:

Damn, you beat me to it.

No_Positives said:
I forgot to mention that there is a way to avoid that problem. Don't sit on your testicles.

Now I know where I've seen that saddle. That's the Outdoor Magazine advert I saw in my dentist's waiting room recently where you not only get Lance's saddle... but you also get a three inch carbon fibre life-size replica Lance **** that attaches firmly to the top of the saddle... to increase your riding pleasure. It was quite clever how they designed it.

I'm not sure why the pic isn't showing. Alpuerto Contador rides the same saddle. A Selle San Marco Concor Light. It looks like a POS that I would see on a bike in Walmart, but if THE BEST CYCLIST OF ALL TIME can use it, then so can I.

17Concorsaddle.jpg

dont you see your own hypocrisy when you call Contador Alpuerto but refute the so obviously tainted career of LA.

No_Positives said:
If it's so obvious, then you would not have to say "so obviously," which means it's not obvious in the first place. The only thing that is obvious is about a thousand clean drug tests.

Watch this 1-second clip over and over again please!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAGX3Z2wuaE
Hey ChrisH... How many clean drug tests did Ullrich, Basso, Riis, Jaksche, etc. have?

No_Positives said:
If it's so obvious, then you would not have to say "so obviously," which means it's not obvious in the first place. The only thing that is obvious is about a thousand clean drug tests.
Like Marion Jones, Virenque, Pantani, Riis, Contador, Landis, Hamilton,...

The obvious is that Lance Armstrong doped with the help of Dr. Ferrari who promoted "Doping is not doping when your are not caught" "EPO is not more dangerous than orange juice"

Crankyfeet said:
Now I know where I've seen that saddle. That's the Outdoor Magazine advert I saw in my dentist's waiting room recently where you not only get Lance's saddle... but you also get a three inch carbon fibre life-size replica Lance **** that attaches firmly to the top of the saddle... to increase your riding pleasure. It was quite clever how they designed it.
If you say so Crankster :p

Is that the new Bontrager 'Lance Edition' Penetrator, with the Olsen twins stamp of approval?

I use a Concor Lite, it is ugly as **** but it works for me.

Should you get the saddle? Yes.

Should you **** off and die? Yes.

Sorry, bad day at work.

I run one one my commuter (1984 Faggin) and it is a very good saddle. It gives you quite a few seating options, sliding back gets you some altitude, and riding the rivet is no problem either.