Should immigrants be driving?

Don Quijote

Guest
> So, what do we have? 90% fewer drivers in the most congested places and additional untold hundreds
> of thousands (millions?) of substandard vehicles removed. In total 1.7 million motorists out of 20
> million off the roads. Nirvana! All the laws are there we just lack the will for vague reasons of
> what some imagine are social justice.

Also call it "vested interests"... Immigrants should be riding more bicycles than jalopies, but of
course the system doesn't provide OPTIONS, so they are forced to brake the law. Too bad some of them
are caught and returned somewhere. Everybody's a loser, except the lion...

http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote

On 28 Jan 2004 11:03:52 -0800, [email protected] (Don Quijote)
wrote:

>> So, what do we have? 90% fewer drivers in the most congested places and additional untold
>> hundreds of thousands (millions?) of substandard vehicles removed. In total 1.7 million motorists
>> out of 20 million off the roads. Nirvana! All the laws are there we just lack the will for vague
>> reasons of what some imagine are social justice.
>
>Also call it "vested interests"... Immigrants should be riding more bicycles than jalopies, but of
>course the system doesn't provide OPTIONS, so they are forced to brake the law. Too bad some of
>them are caught and returned somewhere. Everybody's a loser, except the lion...

Oh shut up. Nobody is FORCING them to break the law. What BS.

Fork these illegal immigrants. If you're not an american citizen, then leave the country.