Should Lance unretire for TDF

centuryman

Guest
I think it would restore credibility to the Tour, and with many favourites
out he could probably win it despite not training as much as in the past.
It makes sense and I hope he's considering it.

centuryman wrote:
> I think it would restore credibility to the Tour, and with many favourites
> out he could probably win it despite not training as much as in the past.
> It makes sense and I hope he's considering it.

Thats the worst idea I've heard since this whole mess began. At least
this year's Tour promised to be exciting. Not what I expected but it not
letting me down in that one very specific context.

http://karstensrage.blogspot.com/
Rants and raves about pretty much anything I happen to be thinking about

"centuryman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>I think it would restore credibility to the Tour, and with many favourites
> out he could probably win it despite not training as much as in the past.

Yep, and by now that rather nasty looking boil that he
had on his left ass cheek this time last year should
be all cleared up by now.

in message <[email protected]>, centuryman
('[email protected]') wrote:

> I think it would restore credibility to the Tour, and with many
> favourites out he could probably win it despite not training as much as
> in the past. It makes sense and I hope he's considering it.

Oh, for heaven's sake no.

For a hundred reasons.

With champions like that, who needs detractors?

;; This email may contain confidential or otherwise privileged
;; information, though, quite frankly, if you're not the intended
;; recipient and you've got nothing better to do than read other
;; folks' emails then I'm glad to have brightened up your sad little
;; life a tiny bit.

No.

What I'd like to see is Fabrizio Mazzoleni entering at the last minute and
giving the rest of the field a run for their money.

"Ludmila Borgschatz-Thudpucker, MD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> No.
>
> What I'd like to see is Fabrizio Mazzoleni entering at the last minute and giving the
> rest of the field a run for their money.

I heard he was out testing today, and turns out he would
have ridden today's prologue between 13.91 - 14.17,
that would slot him between Wiggins and Millar.

These are early results based on raw data, may have
an update tonight.