Should mountain bikes be allowed on hiking trails?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Laura Bush, Jun 21, 2003.

  1. Laura Bush

    Laura Bush Guest

    Tags:

  2. Higb

    Higb Guest

    Laura Bush <[email protected]> wrote:
    > This is a poll from *Backpacker* magazine. Enter your vote here:
    > http://www.backpacker.com/poll/0,3189,,00.html

    Seems like a funny way to word the question. I don't have a problem with there being "hiking trails"
    as well as "biking trails" and "multiple use trails".

    (I both hike and bike)

  3. Dave Stocker

    Dave Stocker Guest

  4. Notaknob

    Notaknob Guest

  5. On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 23:26:30 +0200, notaknob <[email protected]> wrote:

    >What's a hiking trail?

    I think it's a place where dikes can walk their dogs off the leash?