Should Spickydoo go to the hospital?

Sofa

------------
A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and
see the results, please visit
http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/30006
------------
Question: Should Spickydoo seek medical treatment?

- Yes
- Naw
------------

Should Spickydoo go seek 'medical advice'
(http://tinyurl.com/3248f) ?

I think he should

--
Sofa - You Tu Tu Tuni?

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/unicycleReviews.aspx)

'London Unicycling Club Website ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/)
version 3.0

'when I'm at the limit of my endurance, 5% extra resistance could be
enough to stop me in my track. ' - MikeFule

Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

I think he should go get it looked at (long term stuff, now
that he's old)

--
Sofa - You Tu Tu Tuni?

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/unicycleReviews.aspx)

'London Unicycling Club Website ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/)
version 3.0

'when I'm at the limit of my endurance, 5% extra resistance could be
enough to stop me in my track. ' - MikeFule

Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Why not with your canadian free healthcare? The line
in the ER?

Get it looked at it cant hurt, and they might give you a
brace or something to help out the recovery time

--
Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20
Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

Alright, just so everyone knows. I'm going first thing
monday morning. I always intended to go to get it checked
out. I just didnt want to do it in london. The idea of
sitting in the hospital waiting room all night wasn't very
appealing. Plus I wouldn't have been able to play chess with
sofa. I'll keep everyone informed of the diagnosis.

--
spickydoo - one hot wheel

"They say you can pick your friends, You can pick your nose, But you
can't pick your friend's nose. " Unibrier

"If I wanted to be totally healthy I wouldn't smoke pot, drink alcohol
or stay up too late, and how fun would that be?" Rowan
spickydoo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1055

spickydoo wrote:
> *Plus I wouldn't have been able to play chess with sofa. *

You should have gone :)

edit: I forgot HE won a game, too :(

--

spickydoo wrote:
> * The idea of sitting in the hospital waiting room all
> night wasn't very appealing. *

It's a well established urban legend that ER and OR nurses
are hotties; but it's far less know that they are also
highly skilled chess players. Kasparov routinely throws
himself down flights of stairs for the chance to play these
elusive sirens.

Ice. Lots of ice. It's good for the beer and it's good for
your ankle.

--
cyberbellum - Level 1.0 rider!

Optimists think the glass is half full. Pesimists think the glass is
half empty. Engineers think the glass is too big.
cyberbellum's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4550

I thought his partner was a doctor...j/k

+-------------------------------------------------------
---------+
| Attachment filename: 09hungry.jpg |
http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/185979| +-------------------------------------------------------
---------+

--
Dirtsurfer - Singlewheel/Singletrack

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Gandalf the gray
Dirtsurfer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2352

Good news. It's not broken, just really really colorful.
Lots of rest and no unicycling for a while. I'll even get
some physio for a while to help prevent reoccurance. I'll
be fine for the race in may. No sandwich boards for a
while I guess.

--

cyberbellum wrote:
> *ER and OR nurses are hotties*
Telemetry and ICU nurses are where the action is when it
comes to hotties.

Spickydoo, let it heal right. I still haven't completely
recovered from my broken Calcaneous in Sept '02. I still
have some tendonitis from my period of inactivity, not bad
enough to hold me back but very annoying.

--
UniBrier - Its Time to Ride

Steve DeKoekkoek
A one track mind in search of the never-ending sine wave.
UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404