Should we start an alt.bicycles.doping?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bob in CT, Sep 27, 2004.

  1. Bob in CT

    Bob in CT Guest

    I tuned in to this newsgroup to see the Vuelta being discussed, but all I
    see are doping posts. What's the deal?

    --
    Bob in CT
    Remove ".x" to reply

    Tags:

  2. < whats the deal > here its 25 a month for web tv

  3. Clovis Lark

    Clovis Lark Guest

    What a great idea!!!! Of course, the charter must demand that workable
    replicable, recipes be posted in every post. Man, Dick'll take a pounding
    on this!

  4. On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 17:37:03 GMT, Bob in CT <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I tuned in to this newsgroup to see the Vuelta being discussed, but all I
    >see are doping posts. What's the deal?

    It was called off when it was proven that all the participants were
    dopers by association. Then it was blamed on the Lab reports, but
    someone pointed out that Tugboat was really a Golden Retreiver.

    Then there was a whole bunch of stuff that jumbled Crit Pro,
    Pedalchick, Tyler's wife and Kurgan G. together. And some anonymous
    sucker-punching poster out for the Kurgan guy. Or Henry. Whoever.
    That's where us idiots and rabbits got lost.

    So how are we not talking about the Vuelta? Seems that's all we're
    discussing, once you connect the dots. BTW, someone said ten Spanish
    guys were leading, but no one read the names...

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...

  5. Marty

    Marty Guest

    "Bob in CT" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]
    > I tuned in to this newsgroup to see the Vuelta being discussed, but all I
    > see are doping posts. What's the deal?

    It appears that rec.bicycles.racing = alt.bicycles.doping. Starting it
    would be redundant.
    --
    Marty