Shoulder straps on saddle bags?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Bruce Lange, May 13, 2003.

  1. Bruce Lange

    Bruce Lange Guest

    Do saddle bags typically include a shoulder strap, and if not, are there any specific
    models that do?

    -Bruce-

    Tags:

  2. Bruce Lange wrote:

    > Do saddle bags typically include a shoulder strap, and if not, are there any specific models
    > that do?

    Clip-on shoulder straps are widelay available in camera shops and many other places. I don't know of
    any saddle bag that wouldn't work with such a strap.

    No need to look for a specific bag model for this feature.

    Sheldon "Carradice" Brown +--------------------------------------------------------------+
    | No state has an inherent right to survive through | conscript troops and, in the long run, no
    | state ever has. | --Robert A. Heinlein |

  3. Ken

    Ken Guest

    Sheldon Brown <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
    > Clip-on shoulder straps are widelay available in camera shops and many other places. I don't know
    > of any saddle bag that wouldn't work with such a strap.

    Make sure your bag is easy to remove and has a place to clip on the shoulder strap (or you could sew
    on your own D-ring).