Shoulder straps on saddle bags?

Bruce Lange

Guest
Do saddle bags typically include a shoulder strap, and if not, are there any specific
models that do?

-Bruce-

Bruce Lange wrote:

> Do saddle bags typically include a shoulder strap, and if not, are there any specific models
> that do?

Clip-on shoulder straps are widelay available in camera shops and many other places. I don't know of
any saddle bag that wouldn't work with such a strap.

No need to look for a specific bag model for this feature.

| No state has an inherent right to survive through | conscript troops and, in the long run, no
| state ever has. | --Robert A. Heinlein |

Sheldon Brown <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
> Clip-on shoulder straps are widelay available in camera shops and many other places. I don't know
> of any saddle bag that wouldn't work with such a strap.

Make sure your bag is easy to remove and has a place to clip on the shoulder strap (or you could sew
on your own D-ring).