Shout for Mike (Taywood):

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, Apr 28, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Hey Mike - did you see my last post Friday (reply to you) in the Longridge fell RR?

    Well anyhow, I was just wondering where abouts you're located - seems you may be fairly near to me,
    and if you fancied getting together for any rides sometime?

    Like I said in that post - feel free to drop me a mail direct.

    Later,

    Shaun aRe

    Tags:

  2. "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Hey Mike - did you see my last post Friday (reply to you) in the Longridge fell RR?
    >
    > Well anyhow, I was just wondering where abouts you're located - seems you may be fairly near to
    > me, and if you fancied getting together for any
    rides
    > sometime?
    >
    > Like I said in that post - feel free to drop me a mail direct. Later,
    >
    > Shaun aRe

    F*ckin' charming! You give a bloke a lift to the trails and the next minute he stabs you in the
    back, begging for someone else to go riding with!

    Steve E.

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > Hey Mike - did you see my last post Friday (reply to you) in the
    Longridge
    > > fell RR?
    > >
    > > Well anyhow, I was just wondering where abouts you're located - seems
    you
    > > may be fairly near to me, and if you fancied getting together for any
    > rides
    > > sometime?
    > >
    > > Like I said in that post - feel free to drop me a mail direct. Later,
    > >
    > > Shaun aRe
    > >

    > F*ckin' charming! You give a bloke a lift to the trails and the next
    minute
    > he stabs you in the back, begging for someone else to go riding with!
    >
    > Steve E.

    What can I say Stevie, I'm fickle ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe - No need to be jealous, it's not (much) your fault that you just didn't 'do it' for me.

  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > Hey Mike - did you see my last post Friday (reply to you) in the
    Longridge
    > > fell RR?
    > >
    > > Well anyhow, I was just wondering where abouts you're located - seems
    you
    > > may be fairly near to me, and if you fancied getting together for any
    > rides
    > > sometime?
    > >
    > > Like I said in that post - feel free to drop me a mail direct. Later,
    > >
    > > Shaun aRe
    > >

    > F*ckin' charming! You give a bloke a lift to the trails and the next
    minute
    > he stabs you in the back, begging for someone else to go riding with!
    >
    > Steve E.

    P.s. - This didn't show up on my server until this morning (wasn't there at 10 to 5 yesterday).

    Shaun aRe

  5. Taywood

    Taywood Guest

    Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > Hey Mike - did you see my last post Friday (reply to you) in the Longridge fell RR?

    Sorry Mate Just got back from a long weekend family gettogether and I left before your post. Will be
    in touch Mike

    The party was near Jct8 M25 which is North Downs country, great for biking. My instructions were to
    wear suit and tie, no bike or PC, be polite to nutters, smile and say 'Super' at suitable times.

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Taywood <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > > Hey Mike - did you see my last post Friday (reply to you) in the Longridge fell RR?
    >
    > Sorry Mate Just got back from a long weekend family gettogether and I left before your post. Will
    > be in touch Mike

    No worries - I'll wait to hear from you.

    > The party was near Jct8 M25 which is North Downs country, great for biking. My instructions
    > were to wear suit and tie, no bike or PC, be polite to nutters, smile and say 'Super' at
    > suitable times.

    awful...........really, no bike? Holy shit.........

    Shaun aRe don't ever wear a tie, but do own full evening outfit/tux for those posh moments. Never
    biked in it though....yet.......