Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

SCOOBA STEVE

Aug 7, 2003
I am in the process of getting my GIANT bike on this thread. meanwhile show me yours and i'll show you mine.

Originally posted by SCOOBA STEVE
I am in the process of getting my GIANT bike on this thread. meanwhile show me yours and i'll show you mine.
My Bike, the CANNONDALE R2000 TRIPLE.
Beauty isn't it.

This is mine. It's a '02 Bianchi Vigorelli. The Celeste green is alot prettier in person. :)

See below from another thread. Hey MBL, nice bike but where are the bullet holes?

South African cyclists arrested after shoot-out
Two South African cyclists were arrested on Sunday after a shoot-out in which they attempted to defend themselves against armed men who they claimed were trying to steal their bikes. According to reports on South African websites one of the attackers later died from gunshot wounds.

According to SAPA reports, Captain Tshisikhawe Ndou of the South African police said the two told police they were cycling along Boundary Road in Honeydew north of Johannesburg around 8am when six men armed with handguns ran into the road and tried to steal their bicycles. The two riders were carrying their own guns and in the ensuing confrontation one of the alleged robbers was shot twice in the face. His five companions ran away while he was later taken to hospital.

Ndou said police opened an attempted murder docket as a matter of procedure and the pair would spend the night in custody. They were due to appear in the Randburg Magistrates Court on Monday when the public prosecutor would take a decision on whether to pursue the case.

Hey MidBunchLurker, my bike is also a CAAD4 and the colour is the same!

At the moment the groupset is a Sora/Tiagra mix that I want to upgrade to Ultegra...one day when I'm big...

The saddle is a Selle Italia Pro Link, the paddles Look, wheels Mavic openpro and that's about. Must say, I'm very happy with the bike.

Hey Jaco, still alive? Gonna do the Race 4 Victory?

Sorry, can't find my pic. My bike is also a CAAD 4 but in SAECO colours with 105.

Hey MidBunchLurker, my bike is also a CAAD4 and the colour is the same!

At the moment the groupset is a Sora/Tiagra mix that I want to upgrade to Ultegra...one day when I'm big...

The saddle is a Selle Italia Pro Link, the paddles Look, wheels Mavic openpro and that's about. Must say, I'm very happy with the bike.

Custom steel Anvil, the best, most affordable custom bike ever.
55.5cm
Reynolds Ouzo Pro
Columbus Carve carbon monostay
9spd DA, 54/42 rings, 11-23 cassette
Zipp 404s
Zipp cranks
17.8lbs.

(changed the bar tape to solid black since this pic, too)

Originally posted by VeloZoooooooom
Custom steel Anvil, the best, most affordable custom bike ever.
55.5cm
Reynolds Ouzo Pro
Columbus Carve carbon monostay
9spd DA, 54/42 rings, 11-23 cassette
Zipp 404s
Zipp cranks
17.8lbs.

(changed the bar tape to solid black since this pic, too)

just curious... why the carve seat stay on the custom steel? did you get it for stiffness out-of-the-saddle or compliance?

Originally posted by SquadraSF
just curious... why the carve seat stay on the custom steel? did you get it for stiffness out-of-the-saddle or compliance?

Neither, just for the cool factor. ;)

Raleigh RC 3000

Full Tiagra G/set.

Love this bike....although can do with some new wheels.
Anybody willing to sponsor me some Ksyrium Elite's?:D

Well, here is a picture of my road weapon.

My two beasts.......

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Not riding as much as I want but least Im getting to ride...

Bruce

My JPG's were too big for attachments. You can see pictures of my unit @
http://groups.msn.com/TonysPlaceforStuff/bike.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=13
http://groups.msn.com/TonysPlaceforStuff/bike.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=12
http://groups.msn.com/TonysPlaceforStuff/bike.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=14

I have a different sprockets (ti). saddle, bar tape, & tires now. I also occasionally have Scott aerobars on I take them off & put them on according to how I'm going to ride, they happen to be on right now. The pictures were taken in 2002. You get the idea though.