Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

[COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]I love my Bike specially after the upgrade ( Campy Bora Ultra 2 and Super Record 11 Speeds ) [/COLOR]

LL

LL

LL

Originally Posted by almarzouqi1 .

[COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]I love my Bike specially after the upgrade ( Campy Bora Ultra 2 and Super Record 11 Speeds ) [/COLOR]
Thats one nice bike!!

Reactions: enpaque
Heute Ruhetag/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

My new Cube Litening Super HPC SL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/03GTQuvD01s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cuberacer said:
My new Cube Litening Super HPC SL
Nice. I like the flat blackness. The graphics remind of Team Lululemon's kit (female team w/ Ina-Yoko Teutenberg, Evelyn Stevens, and Amber Neben). Heck, I think it looks better than the team's Specialized bikes.

This is my first post, but I got to show my bikes!

Here's my CAAD10 105

and here's my Trail 29er SL4

Don
Spring, TX

This is my first post here! Hi everyone.

This is my CAAD10 105. This picture is from the Houston, TX Katy Flatland Century.

Don

I had a commuter bike that I bought used for $80 12 years and used for a few months but then left sitting in the garage. I just moved a bit closer to work which makes commuting much more feasible so I went out and got a bike that would inspire me to ride. After test riding a dozen road bikes, I settled on the MASI Evoluzione 105 primarily because it was the most fun bike that I tried that was within my stated budget. I feel like I got a great deal on it- $1,550 for a carbon frame with 105 components. So far it's been a complete pleasure to ride and I've barely driven in the last five days :)

Here's a crappy phone photo of my new ride in my office. I'll try to upload a cleaner image later.

If any of you are looking for a new road bike, I'd highly recommend giving MASI a look. If they fit you, you'll find that they compare favorably to all the big brands, at least to this total noob :)

Our simple hybrids - I'm riding a Marin and Brett has a Specialized Globe. They might be the cheapest off the rack but they have carried us 12,000kms from London to Mumbai, you all seem to know a lot more about bikes than us...do you think our bikes will make it the remaining 12,000kms to Melbourne?

www.thekindnessofstrangers.net

Originally Posted by arrigetch .

I had a commuter bike that I bought used for $80 12 years and used for a few months but then left sitting in the garage. I just moved a bit closer to work which makes commuting much more feasible so I went out and got a bike that would inspire me to ride. After test riding a dozen road bikes, I settled on the MASI Evoluzione 105 primarily because it was the most fun bike that I tried that was within my stated budget. I feel like I got a great deal on it- $1,550 for a carbon frame with 105 components. So far it's been a complete pleasure to ride and I've barely driven in the last five days :)

Here's a crappy phone photo of my new ride in my office. I'll try to upload a cleaner image later.

If any of you are looking for a new road bike, I'd highly recommend giving MASI a look. If they fit you, you'll find that they compare favorably to all the big brands, at least to this total noob :)
Nice ride. The new Masi lines are a great value for the money. Can you make the next photo op sans theft deterrent? Somehow detracts from the beauty.

danfoz said:
Nice ride. The new Masi lines are a great value for the money. Can you make the next photo op sans theft deterrent? Somehow detracts from the beauty.
I'd advise the OP to make sure the theft deterrent also goes around something fixed, otherwise it's not really a deterrent to walking away with someone else's 13-20-ish pound bike.

Originally Posted by alienator .

I'd advise the OP to make sure the theft deterrent also goes around something fixed, otherwise it's not really a deterrent to walking away with someone else's 13-20-ish pound bike.
Point taken. It's in my office which requires passing through two card-key controlled doors to get to the lab and then my office door which is key locked when I step out of the lab. The bike is locked so that when I go to take a leak and don't lock my office someone doesn't roll it down the hallway. Which I don't think would happen, but you never know. Just keeping honest people honest.

Here she is without the security device. Just rode her home and I'm still totally in love.