Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

The decals say ROBIN HOOD but its not.
I replaced the seattube after I couldn't get the stuck seatpost out.
Its been sandblasted and I resprayed it etc.

I built this up over late Summer as a Winter training bike (I often train on a singlespeed) but decided it was too good so sold it.

BBB/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

Attachments

• RH_FRONT.jpg
    RH_FRONT.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 8
  • ROBIN_HOOD_RIGHT_SIDE.jpg
    ROBIN_HOOD_RIGHT_SIDE.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 13
Here's one of my road bikes. I just sold it on eBay. I think the high bidder hasn't sent his payment yet.

Mark Fulton
Nashwaak Bridge
NB, Canada
(not where the photo was taken)
image.tiff

Mark Fulton said:
Here's one of my road bikes. I just sold it on eBay. I think the high bidder hasn't sent his payment yet. Mark Fulton Nashwaak Bridge NB, Canada (not where the photo was taken)
I wish I could say that's a nice bike, but I can't see it.

Originally Posted by alienator .

I'd advise the OP to make sure the theft deterrent also goes around something fixed, otherwise it's not really a deterrent to walking away with someone else's 13-20-ish pound bike.
I like carry out.

Originally Posted by alienator .

As PJ Sledge, PI once said: "I like my coffee like I like my women: with big tits."
Joe Walsh said something similar in 'I.L.B.T's'. Damn that song always puts me in a good mood.

hi everyone I am from Istanbul in Turkey This is my bike, all bikes are really nice in this forum...

I'm seeing mostly newer bikes here...

My other (older) ride - Giant TCR alloy c.2002. Updated with Shimano 105 Black 10s.

With training wheels - Shimano WH-R550:

With race wheels - Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR:

2012 Cannondale Carbon Synapse 5 105
Picture taken at The Cannondale Train Station, Wilton, Connecticut, USA

Attachments

• IMG00031-20120930-1230-2.JPG
    IMG00031-20120930-1230-2.JPG
    334.9 KB · Views: 36

I just sold this 3Rensho Athlete on eBay and as I write this, it's with FedEx somewhere southwest of Sacramento on its way to its new home in Albuquerque.

Mark Fulton Nashwaak Bridge, New Brunswick, Canada (not where the photo was taken)