Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

Originally Posted by Magnetic K .

2012 Cannondale Carbon Synapse 5 105
Picture taken at The Cannondale Train Station, Wilton, Connecticut, USA
Excellent background. Very appropriate. Kudos.

Attachments

• IMG00031-20120930-1230-2.JPG
    IMG00031-20120930-1230-2.JPG
    334.9 KB · Views: 38

my "ride"

Cervelo S1 with ultegra new gray 2012 group. With Mavic Cosmic Carbone SSC wheels and ritchey wcs parts.

my soon to be road bike: Trek 1000 6061 alum. trash picked yesterday it needs work but it almost literly 20 pounds lighter then my current bike ( not worth showing)

Originally Posted by Tech72 .

Excellent background. Very appropriate. Kudos.
Yea, I thought that the picture of my Cannondale at Cannondale would be very congruous and applicable.

Lots of hills to tackle around this part of Connecticut. Thank goodness for the compact gear set.

Here are two more photos at Cannondale, Wilton, CT. One is in front of the actual canon, and the other across the train tracks from Cannondale Village.

Attachments

• IMG00030-20120930-1226-2.JPG
    IMG00030-20120930-1226-2.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG00032-20120930-1231-2.JPG
    IMG00032-20120930-1231-2.JPG
    287.3 KB · Views: 26

Went with the Marin Portofino for my fist road bike. Picked it up on sale for $485 plus tax
So far I have put on over 1100km in the 2 months I had it and am loving the sport.
Thinking about getting it professionally fitted but I am not to sure if it would be worth it. I think I got it pretty good myself

Try this--the board software doesn't like your IMG tags:

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj633/bikeit1/80SR.jpg

I also want to have a good look at the mountain bike, but I did not, I only asked me to have a women's bike, I really like the bike.

ridercup said:
Ride 10-30% faster or we’ll give you your money back. Click Link Below  http://tinyurl.com/cyclingpower
Thanks for the spam. Now that I know the site is owned by asshats......er....spammers, I don't need to bother visiting it.

Here is my bike. An aluminum 2012 Cannondale synapse with the sora group. The only thing I don't like it are the sora thumb-tab shifters, which will be swapped out for some tiagra shifters down the line. My new years resolution this go round is to be able to hit 50 miles in one go, I am up to about 20 right now, and the only reason I have to stop because of my tie limitations.

My recently purchased Trek 360. I bought this off craiglist after my previous ride, a KHS Alite 1000, was stripped of its wheels and seat. "Oh well," I thought, "I've always wanted a road bike." The handlebars were switched from drop handlebars and apparently it was originally a 7 speed. The seat post was corroded into the frame and I had to buy a new one. The brakes still squeak when I come to a sharp stop and I can't do hills as well as I used to. That said, it's the fastest ride I've ever owned. I call it Top Banana.

Originally Posted by tonyzackery .

Newest addition to the family! 15lb 3oz baby girl born January 16th.
I'm digging the frames color schema. But I don't think there's enough delta between yer seat and bars /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

A Militis I assume. It looks like Raleigh has really upped their game in the last few years.