Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

Originally Posted by danfoz .

I'm digging the frames color schema. But I don't think there's enough delta between yer seat and bars /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif
I'm so sorry to let you down. I'll be sure to post pics of the 57 I've yet to build up with its 170mm headtube. This here 59 and its 185mm HT does suck a bit when I'm trying to get aero in the drops - even with that -17deg stem./img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

2011 Raleigh Competition. Built up from the frame and fork.

Hottest Raleigh I've seen in a long time! Don't worry about the delta....you've already slammed it, and a -17d stem? Awesome.

Originally Posted by Mpath .

Hottest Raleigh I've seen in a long time! Don't worry about the delta....you've already slammed it, and a -17d stem? Awesome.
I threw my back out just looking at it. <cheezy grin goes here>

Originally Posted by Mpath .

Thanks./img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif
When ya' got long arms, ya' gotta get drastic to find a way to cheat the wind...guess I shouldn't mention I run 38 or 40cm bars on my bikes too./img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Jimbojolly said:
1991 Tommasini with 8sp Ultegra. I bought it new in 91 and just restored it this winter.
That is a sharp looking bike. Nice work on the restoration.

Easton Wheelset courtesy of me logging onto Ebay with a beer in my hand... they really should check your breath for alcohol before being able to log into Ebay!

Just finished building my 2011 Raleigh Record Ace frame yesterday. The cheap interbay fork will be replaced with a Ritchey WCS after my tax return gets here.

Nice bike. I don't know why Stan's didn't put even more decals on those rims. There's a lot more room available for decal placement.

Originally Posted by LewisBricktop .

Just finished building my 2011 Raleigh Record Ace frame yesterday. The cheap interbay fork will be replaced with a Ritchey WCS after my tax return gets here.
Yeah very nice. Is this the Reynolds 853 frame or one of the 520 flavors of tubing? (or something else)

It's just the 520 tubing. The international is their 853 frame, which is quite nice, but I couldn't see paying that much for a steel frame off of an assembly line.

Maybe the loud rim decals will drown out the sound of improperly installed tubeless tires blowing up.

Still a nice ride. Also, if yer a 53 or a 55cm it's great. Being a 54, I'm like Goldilocks... the Raleigh porridge is either a little too hot or too cold.

I'd only taken it out for about 10 miles before this 30 hour dousing of rain began, but it felt pretty nice. Thankfully for me, I'm right at home on a 57.