Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

yeah might try to rotate them but I do like keeping things they way way should be and I find it strange when people totally flip the bars totally over I eve saw a pic of a bike where the brake levers were upside down That's just a bit too strange for me but yeah for starters I'm just going to adjust what I can and go from there if I need to radically change something it'll be my last option

My newest...
7109565d671d07d36f16cb5c639402a3_zps79107023.jpg

Reactions: wbkski
Originally Posted by cale262 .

My newest...
Damn that's sweet! In almost every single possible way (personally I would have gone for classic bend /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif).Good job.

cale262 said:
My newest...
That's a beautiful bike. I should warn you, however, that there has been an increasing number of issues with Campy Super Record EPS, and the word from Italian sources is that Campy is going to recall all the EPS groups and retool them with a targeted re-release of 2018. I can understand how this will make you feel, so as a fellow Campy fan and a great admirer of my neighbors to the north, I'm going to send you my mechanical Record group. You send me the EPS group, and I'll take care of the return paperwork in your place and will also wait take the next 5 years off of cycling while I wait for Campy to right their EPS ship. I have to admit I'm not much of a fan of Lightweight's wheels, but nonetheless the bike still looks stunning and will be even more perfect once you receive my perfectly functioning Record group.

New roadie. Actually new frame, same old components after my old frame failed. Merida Ride Lite frame, 10 year old beat up Dura Ace 7800 with Ultegra rear derailleur, Rival compact cranks and Aksium wheelset.

Reactions: wbkski
62vette said:
New roadie. Actually new frame, same old components after my old frame failed. Merida Ride Lite frame, 10 year old beat up Dura Ace 7800 with Ultegra rear derailleur, Rival compact cranks and Aksium wheelset.
Nice. In Shimano lore, 7800 was one of the best Dura Ace groups.

Originally Posted by jensenn .

hello everyone. new to the forum. heres my yamaguchi road bike.
Very nice. Really digging that purple haze err fade.

That's my baby...she's a 2011 FP-2. Anyway, I'm a newbie...actually getting ready for a 30 mile ride with the guys in a couple of hours!

BTW - I've seen some pretty kick-ass bikes on here!

2012 Trek Madone 4.5
-Full Shimano 105 drivetrain/pedals/levers/brakes
-Bontrager RXL wheels/water bottle cages
-FSA SL-K handlebars/stem/seatpost
-Fi'zi:k bar tape
-Fi'zi:k Kurve Chameleon saddle
-Duo-trap w/Garmin Edge 510 cyclocomputer
-Continental Grand Prix 4000 tires

In the shower after a messy early spring ride. Love this bike! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif