Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

0.jpg

Very nice, Johny! If you can't be pedaling it...might as well have 103 cubic inches of Harley between your legs! 900 pounds of American thunder!

I'm CampyBob, proud owner of '47, '53 and '77 H-D's, and I approve of this message!

Now we really see where the campy in CampyBob comes from. It ain't from the bastardization of a nickname of Campagnolo, it's riding Harleys in leather chaps and frequenting the Blue Oyster Bar.

Originally Posted by carlucho9944
COLNAGO C35 FERRARI Engineering 1990 FUL DURA ACE 7700

COLNAGO C35 FERRARI INGENIERÍA, 1990, COMPLETO DURA ACE 7700.
Looks flash as bro, whats it weigh?

quoted from an intarwebz reply by swampy1970:
"Now we really see where the campy in CampyBob comes from. It ain't from the bastardization of a nickname of Campagnolo, it's riding Harleys in leather chaps and frequenting the Blue Oyster Bar."

Macho man!

It's difficult to see. Are those Enve 6.7s clinchers or tubulars? Who built them for you?

Originally Posted by alienator

It's difficult to see. Are those Enve 6.7s clinchers or tubulars? Who built them for you?
I probably should have specified. They're clinchers with Conti 4000s on them. I checked around several places, ended up going with Wheelbuilders.com. They're new, ridden them hardly at all, but the build quality appears to be great so far.

Mansmind said:
I probably should have specified.  They're clinchers with Conti 4000s on them.  I checked around several places, ended up going with Wheelbuilders.com.  They're new, ridden them hardly at all, but the build quality appears to be great so far.
With the CK hubs and Enve rims, it'd be a challenge to find a better set of wheels. I would have gone with the Alchemy Elf/Orc hubs, but that's not a slight to the CK hubs.

Originally Posted by alienator

With the CK hubs and Enve rims, it'd be a challenge to find a better set of wheels. I would have gone with the Alchemy Elf/Orc hubs, but that's not a slight to the CK hubs.
Alchemy was my other choice, if I hadn't spent so long wanting CKs I probably would have gone that way. I don't race I just ride, so I can't REALLY justify even having a wheelset like that. I wanted it though so what the hell, much worse things to spend money on. :)

Merida scultura 904 juliet comp. [ATTACHMENT=493]image.jpg (247k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Originally Posted by madz777

South africa post

What a joke defend yourself and the end up going to jail : (
Your link did not show up but you should post it in the Bike Cafe or the Soapbox, unless there is a photo of your road bike in the article. Baie dankie.

danfoz said:
 Your link did not show up but you should post it in the Bike Cafe or the Soapbox, unless there is a photo of your road bike in the article. Baie dankie.
Hi thank you posted to the wrong thread Fixed now i hope :embarrassed: