Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

Good job riding thru that weather, Vin! This winter has been nasty so far.

From yesterday's ride...I found an ocean :big-smile:

Reactions: Cuberacer
Originally Posted by harlan12

2013 Specialized Allez Comp
That seats on a mighty big angle, I reckon that might get a little uncomfortable on a longish ride.

steve said:
That seats on a mighty big angle, I reckon that might get a little uncomfortable on a longish ride.
I purchased the bike over the winter so and have only rode around 10 miles due to snow... Still working on complete setups! Hopefully it'll clear up in the next week to get the bike out on a long haul!

Originally Posted by harlan12

I purchased the bike over the winter so and have only rode around 10 miles due to snow... Still working on complete setups! Hopefully it'll clear up in the next week to get the bike out on a long haul!
awesome, i'm sure you enjoy it! you wont regret investing in a proper fit.

Originally Posted by hyperliterate
Nice looking bike though. Did you modify the equipment at all?
Thanks. Picked up the frame used off eBay. No marks or scuffs and still has all the stickers serial #, size etc., so may have been a broken down floor model. Campy group is from my old bike, tough 32 spoke Belgian C2 wheels built up by Boulder Excel. Cannondale wishes they had this spec.

Originally Posted by hyperliterate
I'll bet I wish I had that spec. Very nice ride. How do you like the frame versus what you were riding before?
Really digging it but most of the riding has been to tweak positioning so no serious miles yet but so far feels no more compliant than my Cinelli, which was pretty soft for an alu frame, but slightly stiffer around the BB. Whether true or it's just the love in my eyes talking I dunno. She certainly gets up and goes when on the gas. Similar frame angles and trail so no radical departure handling wise. The final verdict will come once I see how she handles 40+mph downhill. One thing I am struggling with is the handlebar setup - first time in decades I'm running something other than a "classic" bend, which puts me further out on the hoods (where I'd like to be more upright), and more upright in the drops (where I'd like to be deeper). Gonna give 'em a chance but may eventually revert. One thing that is definitely going is that monstrous 30mm headset spacer, my middle aged back can't deal with a fully slammed stem but I like the aesthetics of the cone shape as it makes the transition from head tube smoother and should have a replacement shortly in the neighborhood of 15mm or so.

jcm01 said:
Saaa-wweet! I have my eye on one of these as well. (assuming I can get the wife on board!). Let me know what you think of it.
Awesome bike. I absolutely love it. Couldn't be happier.