Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

Originally Posted by Cube1959
Meet my SWorks Tarmac DI2 ..
Bloody show off
nerd.png
nice bike!

Originally Posted by cale262

All cleaned up and ready for a weekend of racing!
Damn on the previous page I called cube1959 a show off and then I see your setups..... wow nice mate! That colnago is nuts.

How do you rate those wheels?

Originally Posted by steve

Bloody show off
nerd.png
nice bike!
grin.png
..I am very very lucky LOL ... I also have a cube Agree Gtc Race ! but wanted a DI2 .. My wife gave me a budget for a second bike LOL .... just need a different set of wheels , The Mav's are good though ... Different ones would have taken me over my budget , ........, i am in training to have a go at LEJOG next year ! She said you need a second bike after my Cube have broken down on a ride .. I'll be 55 next year and hadn't cycled for over 25 years .. Starting to build my rides up now !

best in a week so far was a 40 mile , 79 mile and then a 91 mile with tubo work and Gym inbetween .. i have 16 months before i do it so should be well in with a chance of making it over the 12 days .. I suffer from Colitis , so i am also trying to manage the fatigue i get from that as well ..

Oh I absolutely love it. The wheels are Forza Cirrus and that's the most expensive part. Ultegra elsewhere taken from my Airnimal when the frame cracked in several places, destroying my faith in an otherwise great little folder.

My newer road bike- a 2014 Bianchi Impulso (105), purchased this February. Having an aluminum frame, it is my "rain bike" although I've used it nearly every ride this season. I had a lower stem (0º rise) installed, then swapped the Tiagra FD with a 105. The Cosmic Carbone wheelset has just been on for a few rides lately. The stock saddle has been switched with an Adamo Breakaway which I find helps me stay in the drops for much longer periods.

Reactions: aidang
Originally Posted by Giosue
Had to swap my Wilier Izoard XP due to an imperfection in the frame. Decided to go with a Pinarello FP Due. Still need to swap the bar tape for white. Might change the bars for 42cms, and the stem for 110. Also trying to figure out the stem height, hence the extra steerer tube sticking up.
Originally Posted by ambal

Sweet ride!!!
Cool bike

Stick with black bar tape - it saves cleaning it ;-)

Here's Rusty.

I train a lot on a steel singlespeed but I wanted on that was different but usable.
Offensive but fast ;-)

I got this as a geared bike for about $90, sold bits off it (apart from the Arione - my seat of choice for all my bike) its made me $ after selling parts.

I stripped the frame, got a friend to put the single sprocket on it and I set it up.

Its now got some ugly secondhand red tyres and more rust.

Built this up from a frame that i managed to buy for £70. 853 Reynolds Steel. Custom, Raleigh Team Special Products. Fast and light. Don't have the confidence for carbon yet.