Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

This is my first post on this site so I thought I would show you my "dale" which I've only had for a couple of months. I love it to bits, it is a fantastic ride

all the best Dave

Don't laugh at my "budget bike" please, I'm a student :(

Anyway, here it is. Replaced the old one a few weeks ago with this Apollo TDF-100; had some problems with the bottom bracket, luckily I replaced it with some campag parts :D

My bike is a Sintesi. It's about 10 years old but a beauty. I've since upgraded the cranks to Ultegra. Goes great with the duraAce 8 shifters and gearing.

2003 Felt Racing F35R
Fork: Felt Carbon blades aero
Headset: H 1-1/8” integrated
Stem: Felt road S-3
Handlebar: Felt carbon/alloy 6061 drop ergonomic deluxe
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, 18 speed
F / Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace
R / Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace
Crankset: FSA carbon crank w/CNC alloy chainrings 53/39T
Bottom Bracket: FSA splined w/alloy cups
Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra
Brakes: Shimano Ultegra
Saddle: Specialized Telluride
Seat Post: Felt design alloy 2-bolt micro-adjust, SM-3
Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheelset
Tires: Hutchinson Carbon Comp Kevlar 700 x 23C
Elite Ciussi Gel bottle cages, natural al finish
Vetta 100 Computer
Sex Appeal

f35r_big_03.jpg

My 1988 Specialized Epic upgrded with 9spd Ultegea components and Mavic CXP33 Rims w/Veloflex Pave Tires

once I get the camera fixed, I'll post the pic.
My ride: 49 cm colnago classic w/flash fork-team mapei colors, campy proton wheels, stella azzura monza seatpost (need to absorb the road shock...i'm gettin' to be an old lady soon ;) ), itm fibre handlebars (short reach, shallow drop), chorus groupo triple (again-it's the aging thing!)

One of the last Ibis Sonoma's - this one in Pond Scum green with Campy (note the groovy SKS fenders and penguin horn)...

It's wierd, I know. My wife has a Bianchi - and Pond Scum appears much more "greenish" with less blue than Celeste. Indoors, it looks a horrendous mint color, so I was terrified when I first unwrapped it!

Originally posted by larry barr
What is that Celeste like color doing on an Ibis. No affront to the bike meant of course.:D
:eek:

I really enjoyed seeing some of the bikes you guys ride!! Here's mine-- its a Gunnar Roadie with Dura Ace, FSA bars, Profile Designs stem and fork, Velocity Deep V wheels (other set is Mavic Open Pro rims with DA hubs), Fizik Arione saddle and Thomson post.

Jeff

My new Cyclocross Bike

Frane: Kona Major Jake
Fork: Carbon with Disc Tab
F & R Derailleur: 105
Crank: Truvativ ISIS 48-38
BB: Truvativ
Levers: 105
Brakes: Avid BBDB for Road
Seatpost: Specialized Pave
Seat: Fizik Aliante
Bar: Bontrager Racelite