Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

gavin11756 said:
gigemaggs99 said:
Howdy Gavin,
Thank you! I really enjoy my bike. My wife is very jealous. I come home from rides and all I talk about it my rides and how nice it is outside and seeing the countryside. Her bike is coming in the mail, hopefully this week so we can ride together. I don't know if she'll ride as much/often as I do but I hope she'll enjoy it as much as I do.
Like I said earlier, it's like being a kid again. People talk about how their butt gets sore or their muscles. I guess mine are sore...not really though. It really helps having a fitted bike. I used to have another road bike that was too big for my body-frame and would be sore and stiff (neck, shoulders, back ,etc). Now I just get on and ride, sometimes my rear-end was sore at first but after a few days it seemed to go away. Now I just can't wait to get out there and take it for a spin. Thanks again and keep riding!

Is your wife getting a bike as well ? Lucky her! Hope you remind her (constantly ) what a good husband she has!

Maybe another Trek, or a Cinelli of Colnago perhaps!

Actually I am not riding at the moment but I wish to get another bike and I'm looking at the moment! I'm a rower and I will use the bike for cross training! But I thought I may as well get a decent bike.

regards

Gavin :D :D
i have a tiger whirlwind if you want to uy yourself a cheep first bike its done little over 200miles tiagra dual pull brakes sora aero levers and front mech, tiagra rear deraileur, bit of a miss match but its a good cheep first bike

This is what is in the shop today, awaiting a frame replacement. Its a 63cm Specialized S-Works M4 Road.

2004 Look KG486
Campy Record 10spd carbon
FSA carbon cranks
Mavic brakes
FSA wheels
Corima seatpost

Bianco said:
This is what is in the shop today, awaiting a frame replacement. Its a 63cm Specialized S-Works M4 Road.
thats gotta hurt, it kills me when the rear hanger goes and i still not found a replacement.

New toy, two rides later and alas the weather turns nasty and she must stay dry:confused: ............ But it does look good in the lounge. It did ride exceptionally over the 150km it has done. Cornering is amazing

jegbers said:
New toy, two rides later and alas the weather turns nasty and she must stay dry:confused: ............ But it does look good in the lounge. It did ride exceptionally over the 150km it has done. Cornering is amazing

De Rosa. Good brand indeed!

Gavin :cool:

gavin11756 said:
De Rosa. Good brand indeed!

Gavin :cool:
in the lounge! mines stuck in the bedroom, probably be there until the next bit of sunshine, im sure i'll cope with the constant complaining from the wife saying " I shouldn't have to wake up to that", until then its out on the training bike....

gigemaggs99 said:
Here is my bike, I love this bike! I've only had it a little over a week and I've put 150miles on it! I don't know if that's a lot, I'm just a beginner but I love riding it and can't get enough.
It's like being a kid again, I started riding to get in shape and for exercise but now I just get on and ride because it's fun. Doesn't seem like exercise at all!

Oh, that is such a sweet bike. I know what you mean, it doesnt feel like exercise, feels more like fun!
take care!

closesupport said:
thats gotta hurt, it kills me when the rear hanger goes and i still not found a replacement.
the hardest part of it is:
A. its been 2 long weeks since i've ridden

B. Specialized changed their head tube design, so now I need to spend extra money for a new headset, stem, fork, bar tape, cables. will be close to $300 when they're finished

My bike
Its not good, because its taken with mobile phone! I will make better photo in short time..

It has ultegra equipment..

My GT ZR 1.0:

Frame: 2002 GT ZR 1.0, 54cm
Fork: GT carbon
Groupset: Mix of Dura Ace, Ultegra and 105
Wheels: Ritchey Pro, plus training wheelset with Shimano hubs & Mavic CXP22 rims
Tyres: Continental Attack/Force (Ritcheys,) Michelin carbon rear & Specialized Mondo Pro front (training)
Pedals: Look PP396
Saddle: Topeak Biolink Race
Seatpost: BBB carbon
Bars: Ritchey Aluminium
Computer: Cateye Astrale
HRM: Sports Instruments
Engine: 42 year old less fat b*stard than three years ago (81kg, was 99)

Lindsay

62vette said:
My GT ZR 1.0:

Frame: 2002 GT ZR 1.0, 54cm
Fork: GT carbon
Groupset: Mix of Dura Ace, Ultegra and 105
Wheels: Ritchey Pro, plus training wheelset with Shimano hubs & Mavic CXP22 rims
Tyres: Continental Attack/Force (Ritcheys,) Michelin carbon rear & Specialized Mondo Pro front (training)
Pedals: Look PP396
Saddle: Topeak Biolink Race
Seatpost: BBB carbon
Bars: Ritchey Aluminium
Computer: Cateye Astrale
HRM: Sports Instruments
Engine: 42 year old less fat b*stard than three years ago (81kg, was 99)

Lindsay

99k down to 81! Brilliant stuff! Wish I could do that. Maybe I'm a lazy ******* and well as a fat ******* !

regards

Gavin

:D

king_matt87 said:
mine C7 is wicked only got it built up on saturday with Campagnolo record and boy is it good. i was going to get the 909 but they were sold out I'm from tasmania junior under 17.

Hi I'll be sponsored the New Merida Carbon with 10sp Ultegra group set as soon as it arrives.

My personal bike is a Giant Carbon with 9sp Ultegra. I weight it with the Mavic Kysriums and it was 7.56kg.
This bike is very stiff and responsive (its a medium frame)

How do you think the Merida will compare with it?