Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

My stock 2004 Lemond Reno - a basic bike, but works for this recreational rider - only upgrade was to replace the toe straps with clipless

So here is my dream coming true. At 41 year of age. Better at 42, then never. I guess.
Until last year Colnago C50 was outside my reality. Due to lucky circumstance and inspiration from a friend I made the purchase 2 weeks ago from Maestro (http://www.maestro-uk.com/). Colour is NL12.
It will be FUN winter putting this baby together. Moving my Record 2004 gear from my old frame and a few new stuff, should make this bike an inspiration for next years racing season.

Here's a 1985 Trek Pro 560 frame, with an aluminum fork, wide handlebar, lightweight tubulars and Suntour Superbe and Dura Ace components. Only a 6 speed rear, but I rarely use all of them anyway.

edd said:
just love this thing to death... building a TT next
you want to build something try looking at these frames www.pedalforce.com especially if you try looking at the carbon weave in black, if you can purchase yourself a set of bp stealth decals you can save yourself over $600 the frame is identical just less the decals :D

franco1 said:
I own two Giants a Carbon and the 1999 tcr both once team replica's but that bike is UGLY!!! :eek:

Ugly? Hmmm... well i wouldnt mind a black or silver one but blue seems pretty feminim so... i like it. Guess we got different tastes here. :rolleyes:

TCR... I love the composite 2... black and yellow, thats sweet.

gavin11756 said:
I gotr rid of the first nike i owned when I was a kid. Now I regret it as I've lost memories. Keep it! You won't regret it!

Gavin :)

Re above message. I meant to type "bike" not nike " Sorry I should have checked

G

Here's mine...Casati MU2 with Campy Record and Eurus wheels. Great fast light Italian fun!

Nice bike! One of the older guys in our bike club (Montgomery, AL) rides a lovely R200 in dark green. Very classy, and I dont see many anymore. I liked it so well, that I got the same color in a bike for myself. It's a Waterford 1100. (I'm a steel kinda of guy)
:)

steve said:
Is it done yet? :cool:
And here is the bike I worked on till now. It is friends of mine C40. I did some make over to it. New FSA K-Force bars and 05 carbon stem, Record mini groupo, new tires, new Fizik Arione saddle and etc. It came out very nice.

steve said:
Is it done yet? :cool:

Finaly. All set for 2005 racing season. Did some serious training (on my LeMondon mounted on a trainer) this winter.
And with this baby it should be fun summer.
Now all I need is better weather ASAP. Can't stand just looking at it.