Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by SCOOBA STEVE, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Johnny Boy #2

Johnny Boy #2 New Member

this is my Italian beauty and my own bike shop!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. brycer

brycer New Member

My Six 13 Team 1 with Fulcrum 1 wheels

[​IMG]

3. Aussie_Girl87

Aussie_Girl87 New Member

Here's Mine, resting by the tree before yesterdays ride

[​IMG]

4. leestevens

leestevens New Member

The Scott is about three weeks old. CR1 SL Limited, full Dura Ace. The pegasus is my track bike with full Suntour Superbe track groupset.:)

5. kleng

kleng New Member

Giant TCR Advanced Team 06 model

[​IMG]

6. fearby

fearby New Member

Here is my current road and training bike, 10 years old and Campag Chorus throughout. About to be replaced by a new Cervelo R3................:p

[​IMG]

7. hd reynolds

hd reynolds New Member

2007 Kuota Kharma with 2007 Campy Record. Reynolds DV46C carbon wheelsets, Amclass aluminum cogset, USE carbon handlebars, Fizik Arione Saddle, Look Keo carbon pedals, ITM carbon Forgelite, Cateye wireless computer, Continental GP4000 tires.

8. nicko85

nicko85 New Member

here is mine Lemond Vittore, Campy Chorus 06, Blackwell research 50mm carbon wheels[​IMG]the pic have is too big!!

its a sweet bike, i just put pink bar tape on it for a laugh! :cool:

9. Sikhandar

Sikhandar New Member

Oooooh I read all this posts, this is the most remarkable bike I've seen here. Pretty good! You have some "american components" (reynolds wheels??? Am---what?) but it's a really pretty bike! I also see that everyone uses sushi (shimano...)... you only have campagnolo for top-level bikes or old bikes. This is very strange for me, why don't you buy a chorus or...I don't know, other mid-range campagnolo groups?

Tomorrow I'll post my (european!) bike! (lol...it's a giant with all ritchey things)

10. brianberg

brianberg New Member

I didn't go through everyone's submissions of who owns what here, but because I saw someone else owned a Jamis, I thought I would post to. This is the Jamis Satellite and it is my first road bike ever. I used a portion of my paychecks from work and college money to buy it in '04. I still love it and it takes me everywhere I need to go :D.

11. maria007

maria007 New Member

Gorgeous bike mate!

12. JAPANic

JAPANic New Member

That cassette and crank looks small...may need to go to a dentist....looks like a lack of teeth...

:eek:

13. pistole

pistole New Member

- haha , I thought so too.

- is that a super-compact crankset ?

14. existence

existence New Member

Hey Brycer what racking system you got there??

15. brycer

brycer New Member

16. existence

existence New Member

17. stylinsoccer

stylinsoccer New Member

I have joined the Jamis family brianberg. Jamis all the way! Being on my tight budget, I couldn't say no for what I got for the price...that and I was told they just grow on you once one has been owned. Being that I like to own things that not everyone else does (rare cars, different shoes, etc) I had to give it a whirl.After near 300 miles in 1.5 months I have to say "AWESOME BIKE! LOVE IT!" The flat black has grown on me too, no one notices you until you blow by them. Many people have been impressed after their own "demo" ride. Here is a factory pic of my bike. Enjoy your ride! I'm wondering how many riders on Jamis bikes I will see at this years Tour de Tucson...hmmm

18. ::dom::

::dom:: New Member

Here's the latest addition to the family :D :D :D

Masi Specialé (steel is real!) Frame, DA, FSA FD, Stronglight Pulsion CT2 Crankset and TRP R950 carbon wrapped brake calipers, AC420 wheels... Love the ride!!!!

As mentioned in another thread the bars are too small for me. I really need a 44/130 and these are 42/110. If anyone is interested in a swap PM me or if you want to buy (through eBay) I'll let them go for US$300 plus shipping. They are GREAT bars and have only been ridden for 20 mins... nearly cried when the didn't fit...oh well that's life... the Masi is FANTASTIQUE! Me happy puppy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. bobbyOCR

bobbyOCR New Member

Normal crankset, Junior gears. Regulated to a gear which ruins my chances in a sprint at anything over 47 (basically all sprints except uphill) where I top out at 140-150rpm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here she is now. 7.6Kg of ultra-stiff goodness.

20. likes to ride

likes to ride New Member

This is my team issue Trek OCLV Project One. Mavic Carbone clincher wheels minus the stickers, Carbon Fiber Bars, Race Lite Carbon Seat Post, and stem, Dura Ace 10 speed groupo, Speed Play X2's, Michelins Pro Race Tires, Carbon Water Bottle Cages, my Power Tap is on my other rear wheel. Total weight is 16.5 pounds without the X2's.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]