Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

when i first got my bike i wasn't working so it came through as Godsend. no one is sight except for road and i rode around 200 a week, easy.

good stuff, huh? i knew you'd agree. :cool:

Yea it's a beautiful thing... I love to snowboard and play bball, but cycling is on a whole different and way higher level. Sweet Specialized BTW. I want a new ride SOO BAAD

try and keep your gear in 53 x 11 if you can g-man or somewhere in the big gear and kick yourself in the teeth before you ever consider changing and come time it'll all become childsplay, not chess as is which i prefer.

it's like riding a bike and that is easy, very. remember second grade? i do.

good times. out fRo a drink at the bar and then some food and women ( i hope) and tomorrow ride report which will more than likely suck ass!

tomorrow and go ride .

have a good time brotha, Im hoping big for tomorrow's skies also, but not lookin too good so far

The day is here, and its ok to ride (so far). Half of me wants it to rain and other half doesn't. Gotta coach little league ball @ 12, so could use some rain, but also want to go riding so don't want rain :)

Anyways, here's my bike :

83847.jpg

BH L25C Liberty Seguros 2006 Limited Model :)

Scream said:
BH L25C Liberty Seguros 2006 Limited Model :)

Nice lookin' scooter. The Vuelta wheels look good without decals, but then most wheels do. Of course, Campy was a good choice. It always is.

Yea it's really cool, unfortunately the wheels were more worth than the bike, and my friend didn't give me those too, for just 700$ :p so, I got the standard, though I have nothing to complain about so far!!! I simply love it, I'm so cool with my bike and my blue mirror shades ;)

Scream said:
Yea it's really cool, unfortunately the wheels were more worth than the bike, and my friend didn't give me those too, for just 700$ :p so, I got the standard, though I have nothing to complain about so far!!! I simply love it, I'm so cool with my bike and my blue mirror shades ;)

Nah. A bike is worth how well it rides and how much you like it. Any, if you buy aero wheels, there's a good chance that they'll cost a lot o' deneros. $700 is a good price, it's likely.

Ride the bike like you stole it. Enjoy it.

Cannondale caad3 Silk Road 500
Full aluminum frame, cane creek headset, Easton carbon fork and seatpost, Shimano 105 and Shimano RX100 mixed sets..Originally came with a Bontrager carbon stem, but had to switch out for a smaller aluminum one 'cause it was to large for my bars.

Still needs some work, but she is by far the best bike I've had yet. :)

DSC00262.jpg