Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

Pkumble said:
Whaz with your saddle position?

Good call. I was wondering about that Colnago and several other pics as well. Nice bikes all but the saddle positions seems all wrong. Yes, everyone's built differently but I don't think saddles were designed or meant to be tilted in that crazy angle. Professional bike fitting anyone?

cwdzoot said:
My New Pinarello FP7, I have been waiting for this one.

SRAM Red is fantastic and the Fulcrum wheels are fast and smooth.

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

that is one SEXY BIKE!!!!!!!

Just finished a full review of it on my blog including a video so you can get a real good look at it.

Wow!

Give me some idea about the ride, i have always wanted to purchase one of his bikes.

cwdzoot said:
Wow!

Give me some idea about the ride, i have always wanted to purchase one of his bikes.

If someone asked me for a one word description, I think I would say 'Lively'... It's plenty stiff, but still has that steel feel to it, not muted like a carbon bike, or jarring like the scandium Merckx I had... It flat out carves corners, I have an absolute blast descending on it, the faster you go... the better it feels, but you have to pay attention to it... I wouldn't say it's nervous, but I wouldn't describe it as 'stable' like the C-50 I had. Given the 73 deg head tube angle and 45mm fork offset, the trail number is a bit less than most so I guess that makes sense, but the bike has excellent balance, you don't notice one end more than the other if that makes sense...

Now for the caveats... I'm 6'1" and 190 ish, and the bike is Dario's stock 56cm. The wheels I ride are old school 36h tubulars. I have no idea what the bike would ride like on modern low spoke count uber stiff aero wheels

Well, for my first post at this board, I'd like to present my bike, Clementine...

dsc0009clementinesm.jpg

<3

My brand new Specialized Dolce. I upgraded from the stock Shimano 2200 components to a mix of Shimano Tiagra, Sora, and 105's.

bike002.jpg

I usually have Shimano 105 SPD-SL pedals but snapped one of my old shoes, so for now i've reverted back to the toe clips untill I can afford new shoes!!

bikemaster said:
These are all the bikes I have built from scratch using frames & components purchased on eBay.

I am currently riding the two Masi's, having sold all the others.

Nice bikes.

My bikes a little outdated but its getting me started
1986 Bridgestone 450 all original (besides the seat, clips, tires and tape) Even the housing is original
P1010463.jpg

2007 Specialized Roubaix Pro frame, 53/39 all Durace' except for Sram 11/28 cassette, negative gravity brakes, Barmac one piece bar, two sets of rims - Fulcrum Racing ones, and Hed Jet 50's aero rims, Michelin Pro race 3 tires, all
RED of course.

Navynuke said:
My bikes a little outdated but its getting me started
1986 Bridgestone 450 all original (besides the seat, clips, tires and tape) Even the housing is original
P1010463.jpg

Looks identical to mine :). Mine is a Kabuki label.

Here is mine a Scott Speedster S40 that has had all Ultegra execpt shifters fitted Kore Gradient wheels, SRAM Rival brakes, FSA Quad butted handlebars, Look Keo Carbon pedals, Gaerne Carbon shoes, Dura Ace cabling, Carbon saddle with Ti rails. Soon to be fitted a 3T Doric Team seatpost and 3T Team stem, SRAM 991 Hollowpin chain and Token Carbon and Ceramic jockey wheels. (Pick is a month old so some parts differnt now). I bought this to commute to work originally but now I use it mostly for fun and excercise.
flyeater-albums-my-photos-picture185-p1000868.jpg