Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

rerun said:
My new SL3 :D

That is indeed a nice bike. Leaves a hole in my wallet just lookin' at it.
I sure hope you're as strong a rider as the bike you're sportin' though. Otherwise, you'd get clowned pretty heartily around my area...jus' sayin'...

tonyzackery said:
That is indeed a nice bike. Leaves a hole in my wallet just lookin' at it.
I sure hope you're as strong a rider as the bike you're sportin' though. Otherwise, you'd get clowned pretty heartily around my area...jus' sayin'...

I think I get clowned :D

parkmonster said:
Was the goal to make the lightest rig possible?

Not the lightest, the goal was lighter than 6kg without any compromise in stability and look.

gman0482 said:
Rerun, that is a jaw-dropping ride, beautiful.

Parkmonster, nicely equipped stable.

Thanks, brother. Not the latest and greatest, but I like to stick with things that work.

Road a Trek 2.3 for two years and this past Friday upgraded to a 5.2 Madone. Full Ultegra with Dura Ace STI shifters.

1gunman said:
Road a Trek 2.3 for two years and this past Friday upgraded to a 5.2 Madone. Full Ultegra with Dura Ace STI shifters.

Well justified upgrade after 2 years. Congrats and enjoy in good health.

LB CYCLIST said:
call me OLD SKOOL but heres what i ride, a teledyne titan,
:rolleyes:

Old school = classy. Those wheels are still some of my all-time favorites and still the best looking aluminum clinchers ever made.

1gunman said:
That is a sweet looking machine:D

Thanks - these Treks give me a sense of nostalgia as I left mountain biking for road cycling after seeing Armstrong kick ass in the 01 TdF. My disposition toward Pinarellos began after seeing Alessandro Petacchi kick ass in the 2003-2004 Giro and TdF.

This is my bike..GIANT TCR ONCE REPLICA (1999).
.I love riding it and it feels awesome.
Someone offered me this bike a year ago..
It hadn't been ridden for years as the guy had a back injury and could no longer ride. Its been in storage for years and is mint.
I haven't the money to buy a new one yet and i know this bike is really old but its in immaculate condition and its still nice, (i think so anyhoo).
I am planning on getting a new bike at some point but at the moment this baby is more than adequate for what i need and i still would keep it if i got a new one..!
I am even thinking of buying an old bike and restoring it and riding that..
Anyone else restore bikes and could give me some pointers, makes, models to look out for?

whuppingboy said:
This is my bike..GIANT TCR ONCE REPLICA (1999).
.I love riding it and it feels awesome.
Someone offered me this bike a year ago..
It hadn't been ridden for years as the guy had a back injury and could no longer ride. Its been in storage for years and is mint.
I haven't the money to buy a new one yet and i know this bike is really old but its in immaculate condition and its still nice, (i think so anyhoo).
I am planning on getting a new bike at some point but at the moment this baby is more than adequate for what i need and i still would keep it if i got a new one..!
I am even thinking of buying an old bike and restoring it and riding that..
Anyone else restore bikes and could give me some pointers, makes, models to look out for?

Your bike must be all the more sweet because you didn't have to pay for it! Once was a terrific team. Let's see a real photo of it....

parkmonster said:
Your bike must be all the more sweet because you didn't have to pay for it! Once was a terrific team. Let's see a real photo of it....
Here is my sweet ride.!
Took these today and the light wasn't great but you get the gist.
Thats ma badboy.