Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

Originally Posted by swampy1970 .

Why would he want to ditch the FSA's for a set of Truvative (FSA) cranks? Some upgrades are not really upgrades... and those cranks even look like they were supposed to come with the frame, with the colour match and all.

I've yet to see any conclusive evidence to show that even something as stiff as the Cannondale or new Specialized cranks actually impart a measureable performance increase. I got a set of Cannondale cranks with my bike and even with the removable spider, so you can swap between 110 and 130bcd, they're stupendously light and apparently very very stiff... but I don't find myself going up the road any faster on these than the 6.5lb PowerCranks on my training bike when I have the 'lockout' (aka fixed crank mode) on.
I just figured sram red cranks would match colours better, trust me I'd never ditch those FSA cranks

Here is my baby... Im in love. I have been riding this bike for several years now. Climbs like a dream, descends like a rocket and most importantly fits like a glove!

Originally Posted by jeff c .

Here is my baby... Im in love. I have been riding this bike for several years now. Climbs like a dream, descends like a rocket and most importantly fits like a glove!

nice bike! love the titanium

Originally Posted by OrcaDU .

My two Orcas

Stem spacers have been removed now and saving for a 7900 gruppo.
You own two of these? lucky so and so!

If you have two of those, you have your support car right behind you. Its just a matter of a quick switch and a latte and then back on the road! ;)
Originally Posted by coneofsilence .

What happens if your riding the dry bike and its starts raining?

This is a stealth looking bike, love it. Nice long stem! Are you going to lose a few of those pacers? Have only ever seen one Guru in Melbourne.

Originally Posted by MMMhills .

My new ride /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

Originally Posted by OrcaDU .

This is a stealth looking bike, love it. Nice long stem! Are you going to lose a few of those pacers? Have only ever seen one Guru in Melbourne.

Thanks!

The stem is a 110, my last bike had a 120 but the geometry of the Guru called for a 110. It just works for me.

I will definitely loose some spacers. So far with the snow I only have 3 rides on her and the feel is unbelievable. When the roads get where I can start to ride regularly and I get ride of my winter weight I will start switching the spacers around until I find the exact height, then the final cut. I always weight a little longer than needed for the final cut. you can always cut more but you can't put it back.