Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

Originally Posted by gman0482 .

Here's my sweetie with some winter upgrades. I've been off for over a month with a bum hip, and this week was the first time I rode. A nice difference with the new pieces for sure. The hip got better so I'm back to almost everyday riding, now I only have to get my legs back.

New wheels and full Red group. Very nice. Just in time for the good weather.

Here's my sweetie with some winter upgrades. I've been off for over a month with a bum hip, and this week was the first time I rode. A nice difference with the new pieces for sure. The hip got better so I'm back to almost everyday riding, now I only have to get my legs back.

Nice, G. The bike's excellent, but I especially miss those sunny, breezy, warm Mass. days. Ahhhhh, to be hangin' out at Revere Beach again...

Right now, I'm lookin' out at 55deg., overcast, with more rain coming - the Pacific NW usual.../img/vbsmilies/smilies/mad.gif

Greg -

The upgrades came out REALLY sweet!!! Funny how the hip pain just melts away on the nice bike. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by jmitro .

my story is similar to "in the pink"
new Bianchi C2C Via Nirone 7 57cm road bike. Aluminum frame, carbon fork. Shimano 105 and Reparto Corse components.

I love it. Building my stamina up for 15+ mile rides now after almost 2 weeks.
Seriously phat ride. Of course, I'm a Bianchi man!

Hey, I see that another poster has the same frameset. Here's my version of the Stradalli, it's the latest addition to my fleet:

Stradalli Milano Strada-Pro
Mix of Dura-Ace 7800-7900
Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheelset/Vredestein Fortezza Tri-Comp tires
FSA OS-115 stem and K-Force bars
Fizik Aliante saddle
Look CX-7 pedals

Just bought this off a good friend yesterday.
1999 Trek 5500 OCLV
Campagnolo Record 10 component group
Cinelli Nerve Handlebars
Cinelli Alter stem
Mavic Open Pro wheels
Selle Italia SLR saddle
Crappy picture; awesome bike!

Originally Posted by doctorold . Seriously phat ride. Of course, I'm a Bianchi man!
Originally Posted by jerr-man . love that celeste color!
Thanks guys. New and improved photos below. I also bought a new pair of Mavic Aksium wheels and mounted Vittoria Rubino tires in Celeste color. They look great, but no photos yet:

Originally Posted by jmitro .

Thanks guys. New and improved photos below. I also bought a new pair of Mavic Aksium wheels and mounted Vittoria Rubino tires in Celeste color. They look great, but no photos yet:

If it is not Celestial Green, it is not a real Bianchi. Just my opinion.

Time for some pix of my wife's bike. Too much pink? I don't think so. It is a fun ride, even being small for me it still feels great. How about that pink chain, crazy. And that beer cap, how could I not love her?