Just put together this week, Avanti Team Carbon 2006:

Frame: Full Carbon Avanti Team Bike

Weight: 7200 grms
You've got a very sweet bike mate!! :D

100 times better than my Vivace:p

So here she is
f100_1000.jpg

That Columbus is a gorgeous bike.

My first bike in 15 years, may not be top of the line, but I'm proud of her.

06AllezSport27_Wht_l.jpg

Virenque said:
Beautiful! Is that 105 group?
Its Ultegra. I may upgrade the wheels but I'm really really happy with her:cool:
I spent a lot of time on the sizing and bought it in Sweden from a store who helped me with everything.
7.1kg. all i need to do now is get fitter :mad:

The Columbus is a great looking machine, I'm drooling. Anyone know if they're available in North America?

Mate that is one awesome bike! I like red too , red always goes faster! That bike would have to be top of the range? I don't know too much about bikes but if it rides as good as it looks you will be unbeatable!!! All the best!
Bayrunner.

ebsilon said:
Hi there.

Litespeed Vortex

Titainium frame, black wheels, white tape and saddle.... exactly the same as the bike I'm building. I agonized for weeks whether to buy a white saddle now I know I made the right choice... just waiting for the bars to arrive (a couple of weeks) and I'll post.

Luuuuuuuv your Vortex :cool:

Thats a nice looking bike mate!! Have you been riding for long? Is the bike made in the states or is it from Europe? Im not good on where and when bikes are made lol. Have you done any long rides? Im thinking of doing a 100k ride in a few weeks to try out my new Avanti, All the best,
Bayrunner.

That bike of yours looks like a Ferrari !Is it as fast as it looks, Very ,Very NICE!!!

Bayrunner.

bayrunner said:
That bike of yours looks like a Ferrari !Is it as fast as it looks, Very ,Very NICE!!!
I dunno. I think it's fast enough. Like they say, it's not the bike, it's the motor! ;)

Seriously, I do like the flat black paint job. Stealth.

L