Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

Recently finished up tiny road bike for my wife, 34cm frame, 650c wheels, 147mm crankarms, 34cm handlebars:

wpp111.JPG

JohnsonLBrown said:
Douglas racing ti frame with sram force components, dura ace cranks and pedals, zero gravity brakes, FSA seat post and handle bars, ceramic bearings in Velomax hubs and in the bottom bracket.

And Frog lights front and back I see! I did the same thing. :cool:

Mike61704 said:
Just picked up my 2011 Roubaix elite last night....

It's a beauty, congrats! There are so many awesome bikes in this thread, too many to comment on!!!

Here is a pic of my 2001 entry level GIANT OCR 3:

Found new old stock early last spring. Swapped out gruppo and some other changes. My first road bike since I was 10 (way too long ago), so still tinkering....

Crocosis said:
It's a beauty, congrats! There are so many awesome bikes in this thread, too many to comment on!!!

I had a giant tcr once team bike and this reminds me of it. It was pure class and a dream to ride.. I bet yours is the same.
You have made my morning..
Nice..

Mike61704 said:
Just picked up my 2011 Roubaix elite last night....

Very nice, but you need a real picture of it, not copy/paste from internet. :)
sitzmark said:
Found new old stock early last spring. Swapped out gruppo and some other changes. My first road bike since I was 10 (way too long ago), so still tinkering....

Sweet ride. First bike since 10 years old ? wow, you're way ahead of the game.

gman0482 said:
Sweet ride. First bike since 10 years old ? wow, you're way ahead of the game.

Thank you. Not "the" game, but certainly my game. :)

Had (have) a rigid MTB that I rode in the early 90's and again last year for a charity 100. That's what lit the fire. New ride is comfy enough for distance training and CC touring, but has also allowed me to try to hang with the lead pack on local fitness rides. Maybe some recreational TT events in the future. Big frame so not ideal, but is working as a good allrounder for me.

Hopefully will meet up with you at some point.

sitzmark said:
Hopefully will meet up with you at some point.

For sure. I'm out there pretty much everyday. Mostly solo rides cause I can go around 1-3 pm, but on monday's I do a fast paceline at 6 pm. All around Boxford/Topsfield/N.Andover area, sometimes around Gloucester/Rockport/Marblehead.

Next year I plan on some longer rides that are in the Worcester/Berkshires area, but main focus is racing.

Let me know, and we gotta get Cyber out there as well.

Crocosis said:

The bike's nice but, as a stone mason...where did you take that photo?
That boulder retaining wall is huge. What does it hold back?

Here is my current ride of choice, The AeroCat 509. I really like this bike and have put on about 3100 miles this summer so far. Fast, light, responsive, and a great feel when riding long rides. It has BB30 Scram Force group and Richey Pro cockpit. Zipp 404 wheels.

The Seal said:
Here is my current ride of choice, The AeroCat 509. I really like this bike and have put on about 3100 miles this summer so far. Fast, light, responsive, and a great feel when riding long rides. It has BB30 Scram Force group and Richey Pro cockpit. Zipp 404 wheels.

You have to show a piccie of your bike, otherwise your bike doesn't exist. It's a scientific fact.

Bike4Him said:
The bike's nice but, as a stone mason...where did you take that photo?
That boulder retaining wall is huge. What does it hold back?

This is along a bike trail I frequent, it really isn't holding anything back. I will try to get more pics next time out!

alienator said:
You have to show a piccie of your bike, otherwise your bike doesn't exist. It's a scientific fact.

+1! Show the world YOUR bike in all its beauty!!!:)

The Seal said:

Very sweet ride, but I can own 100 bikes like yours and even better ones, when it comes to internet riding. :)
You need a real pic.

Like this one :

So we're talking about internet riding now??? you guys should see my internet bike collections too!! hahaa. i'll be posting a pic soon myself as i'm almost finished a build that's taken a loooooong time. thank God i'm patient. lack of funds didn't help my case either!

Serious Chris said:
Here's my 2011 Trek 1.5 in 54 CM. It's my first road bike and I freakin love it!

Congratulations! Have many safe and adventurous rides on that bad boy!!