Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

Brand new picked them up yesterday Mine
e1010bbc.jpg
The girlfriends
cda009e8.jpg

Originally Posted by OrcaDU .

[SIZE= 10pt][COLOR= black]Looks like things are coming along nicely. This is an all time favourite frame of mine.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE= 10pt][COLOR= black]My thoughts FWIW.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE= 10pt][COLOR= black]With orange bar tape gone it softens the orange cabling. White bar tape needs white saddle (epic fail /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif[/COLOR])[/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE= 10pt][COLOR= black]Blue seat post needs to go as well, looks to obvious. Needs black to continue line of seat tube.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE= 10pt][COLOR= black]Loose the stack on the steerer if you value your testicles/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  4. [SIZE= 10pt][COLOR= black]Re-mount the Ultremos to offset Schwalbe logos with Campy logos[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  5. [SIZE= 10pt][COLOR= black]Stem has to go, looks like a sore nose. You can then re-mount your Garmin (if you must have one) on the stem.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  6. [SIZE= 10pt][COLOR= black]Photograph in big chain ring[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE= 10pt][COLOR= black]Good riding[/COLOR][/SIZE]
1 agree a white saddle would be nice...I just really like the CT carbon job...so comfortable
2 I see you point...maybe when funds replenish
3 Not 100% sure the bike is a keeper yet so don't want to cut it if I might relell it.
4. Not a bad idea, might have to give it a try
5 Deda zero already in bound...keeping it Italian there at least. Garmin needs to be lower, at least it is blue
6 you are right

Thanks for the comments, keep them coming. Today I found orange and blue derailleur/brake cables...wires not housing. Pretty slick, which color I am thinking blue.

Originally Posted by Cliveds .

My NeilPryde Alize. No doubt the best looking bike I have owned.

Very nice - that black and grey color scheme is workin' well!
I'd ride, race, and sleep with that bike!
If you ever want to give it away to someone - keep me in mind/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif...

My Giant 2010 TCX 2. First decent bike I have owned. Really enjoying it, may even upgrade some components in the future. Next on my agenda is a good TT bike (looking at Felt B16, Trek Speedconcept 2.5 or 7.0, or Giant Trinity).

Attachments

• Giant TCX.bmp.jpg
    Giant TCX.bmp.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 16
Originally Posted by tonyzackery .

Gettin' better! If it were me, I'd go with black bar tape...still lovin' those orange Schwalbes...
Black bar tape is against the "orec" official rules of the euro cyclist. :p

Originally Posted by pearl-drum-man .

My Giant 2010 TCX 2. First decent bike I have owned. Really enjoying it, may even upgrade some components in the future. Next on my agenda is a good TT bike (looking at Felt B16, Trek Speedconcept 2.5 or 7.0, or Giant Trinity).

gotta get some 404's on that bike :D

Attachments

• Giant TCX.bmp.jpg
    Giant TCX.bmp.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 18
Ha! I wish, though they would cost more than twice what I spent on the entire bike! If I do decide to upgrade components on it wheels will be on the agenda though. Right now going to focus funds on the TT bike. Here is a proper repost of the pic:

Originally Posted by finnrambo .

gotta get some 404's on that bike :D

my story is similar to "in the pink"
new Bianchi C2C Via Nirone 7 57cm road bike. Aluminum frame, carbon fork. Shimano 105 and Reparto Corse components.

I love it. Building my stamina up for 15+ mile rides now after almost 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by speedemon .

My two titanium, a Seven with full DA components and a Litespeed with full Ultegra gear:

nice loving the titanium, they both look the same though at first glance :p

Originally Posted by finnrambo .

nice loving the titanium, they both look the same though at first glance :p

[SIZE= medium]Yes, the configuration are very similar setup aside from the premium components on the Seven which has the DA 7800, Oval Concepts bar and stem, the Ksyrium SL oppose to the Litespeed which has the Ultegra 6503, Ritchey bar and stem ,the Ksyrium Elites. [/SIZE]

My 2007 Raleigh Team

Carbon Frame w/Easton EC90 SLX Carbon Fork
Shimano Ultegra 6700 Group Equipped
Bontrager *** Carbon Bars, Stem and Seatpost
Vuelta Corsa Pro wheels w/Conti ultra sport (shown) and American Classic CR-420's w/Michelin Pro 3's

My 2005 Raleigh Prestige

Carbon/Alloy frame w/Ritchey Carbon Fork
Shimano Ultegra 6600 Group Equipped
Ritchey Comp Seatpost, Seat and Stem. Ritchey Comp Logic II bars
Bontrager Race paired spokes w/Conti Ultra Sport

Originally Posted by By-tor .

My 2005 Raleigh Prestige

Carbon/Alloy frame w/Ritchey Carbon Fork
Shimano Ultegra 6600 Group Equipped
Ritchey Comp Seatpost, Seat and Stem. Ritchey Comp Logic II bars
Bontrager Race paired spokes w/Conti Ultra Sport
Nice style with both Raleighs - especially the white. I'd ride 'em.

Originally Posted by jmitro .

my story is similar to "in the pink"
new Bianchi C2C Via Nirone 7 57cm road bike. Aluminum frame, carbon fork. Shimano 105 and Reparto Corse components.

I love it. Building my stamina up for 15+ mile rides now after almost 2 weeks.

Nice. I'd ride it.

Here's my sweetie with some winter upgrades. I've been off for over a month with a bum hip, and this week was the first time I rode. A nice difference with the new pieces for sure. The hip got better so I'm back to almost everyday riding, now I only have to get my legs back.