Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

Originally Posted by BadWolf .

I just took delivery of this.
It's a Lynskey R230 XL size with Cris King hubs and Shimano Ultegra Triple and associated parts.
It weighs a touch over 20 pounds which is 10 less than my touring bike.

It's probably not what most would want but it should very utilitarian and comfortable in it's own way.
I'm looking forward to putting a lot of miles on it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/Joni_Lynn/Lynnskey10222011.jpg
Nice bike BadWolf. Just what you needed to flatten out the terrain. Its official your now a "Mountaineer".

Thanks.
Mountaineer huh?
This is the previous bike that the Lynskey is replacing.
I got it in San Diego in '84 or '85
It's an SR model called Semi-Pro Touring that started out as an 18 speed and was made just prior to index shifting.
Now it's updated with a 9 speed and bar end index shifting as well as a host of other goodies.
The 27" wheels are now 700's
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/Joni_Lynn/SR.jpg

Originally Posted by lacy245 .

I like[SIZE=14.0pt] cycling[/SIZE] very much ,only because there is not a chance for me .that is the first time I ride bike .I could not learn it because of my sacred it .then ,the second time ,I decided to learn it at that time .for the second time ,my skill to cycling increased a little .but I can not ride it by myself completely .
That's awesome, lacy245. When do you think you'll commence you're spamming of this site?

Originally Posted by intel00xx .

Beautiful bike. What did you have before, and how does the Colnago ride compared to your previous bike or other previous bikes? More importantly, what's with the white cover over the right end of the crank axle? Out of respect for your taste displayed by picking this bike, I'm not going to say anything about the Mavic wheels.

I had no other bike before, I ran into a Gitane 80 in sporting competitions, Colnago works perfectly (after 4000 km traveled), that white thing is a simple cap (pack drugs) mounted on both sides of the gear...

Originally Posted by vic82 .

this is my bike.
Nice bike but why get such a small frame if you're then going to have the stem at the end of the steerer and have the stem angled up so much? It looks weird. IMHO - better to buy the correct sized frame for you in the first place.
BBB.

Originally Posted by Bigbananabike .

Nice bike but why get such a small frame if you're then going to have the stem at the end of the steerer and have the stem angled up so much? It looks weird. IMHO - better to buy the correct sized frame for you in the first place.
BBB.
Oh, damn! The owner has gone afoul of the stem police! Obviously, given your comment you must know every single thing about the owner's fit, physiology, and etc. Clearly. Obviously. One thing they apparently teach at the Stem Police Academy is that the stem is not supposed to go at the very end of the steerer, that 3mm of steerer or so is best left above the stem. See, if you take a look-see at the piccie, you'll see there is that piece. So, his stem is not at the top of his steerer.

Maybe the owner just liked the bike. Maybe he or she just liked the way it rode. Maybe his or her body has atypical dimensions and doesn't fit off-the-shelf frames well, and maybe said person didn't have the money for a custom frame. Maybe it just doesn't matter. Maybe that last and neglected requirement the owner had for making the purchase was satisfying your aesthetics. Imagine that.

Actuallly, if you'd really looked at the pic instead of only glancing at it beyond your upturned nose, you'd see that the saddle is pushed pretty far forward. This could very well mean that the rider has a shorter torso than the norm for his given leg length. That's a fit that can be problematic on off-the-shelf bikes. Hell, maybe there's some other reason for the biking being setup the way it is.

Originally Posted by davereo .

Not a WV Moutaineer. This dude has type K2 blood.

That's one of the rarest and best types of blood types to have. I wish I had K2 blood. Hell, I wish I had the opportunity to leave blood on K2.

Sorry about that, I originally tried to post it from my phone but that was a bad idea..
Love this bike, so fun. It does it all for me :)

Originally Posted by PGHZISSOU .

Sorry about that, I originally tried to post it from my phone but that was a bad idea..
Love this bike, so fun. It does it all for me :)

NIce bike.

Nothing special, Ive only been road cycling for about a year, this isn't a picture of mine, found it on google, but looks almost identical to it, with exception of a few accessories Ive added.

Here she is: Raleigh Revino