Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

I don't see any red accent on the Campy, is that Chorus or Athena? (or 1st year 11spd issue Rcrd)

Originally Posted by LewisBricktop .

Just finished building my 2011 Raleigh Record Ace frame yesterday. The cheap interbay fork will be replaced with a Ritchey WCS after my tax return gets here.
I'd ride it./img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

Few years old now but serves me well!

Ultegra front and rear, Ultergra brakes, Mavic cosmic elite wheelset and a few bontrager bits :D

My BMC RaceMachine, next to my Giant Trance X1...

Attachments

• BMC.jpg
    BMC.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
"Just finished building my 2011 Raleigh Record Ace frame yesterday. The cheap interbay fork will be replaced with a Ritchey WCS after my tax return gets here."

Very nice! Campy Chorus 11-speed?

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

"Just finished building my 2011 Raleigh Record Ace frame yesterday. The cheap interbay fork will be replaced with a Ritchey WCS after my tax return gets here."

Very nice! Campy Chorus 11-speed?
I was also curious:
New Chorus Shifters, Crankset, Cassette
2010 Super Record derailleurs
New Veloce Brakes
KMC X-11SL chain

Just picked it up, and cant ride it yet, but here is my new Specialized. Heck the plastic wrap is not off the handle bars or the drop bar.

Thank you, I raced the bike for 4 years then sold the frame a fork to a young guy in our club. He raced it through college and then the frame hung in his garage for years. I got it back from him late 2012 to restore it. The paint is kind of rough but I was able to match it pretty well. What amazed me is that the entire frame, which is Oria tubing, was chromed before paint. The chome is what saved it from serious corrosion I believe. Of all the bikes I've had, nothing rides and handles like a Tommasini steel frame & fork; I've had three of them.

sussexvlogger said:
Giant Defy 6 2013
Very nice scooter. A friend's wife bought a Giant Avail--the female version of the Defy--last spring, and she's digging it quite a lot. Giant may not get that fanfare that other brands get, but they continue to put out solid and excellent bikes.