Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

Quote: Originally Posted by SpecializedOne .
2013 Specialized Allez

You violated two cardinal rules of bike photography---shoot from the drivetrain side, and put the chain on the big ring.
grin.png

Jut kidding. Nice ride.

I'm Sorry!! My chain and rings are embarrassingly dirty.... I'll get it all cleaned up and put the carbon wheels on for the next picture
cool.png

Kitt Peak is nice climb. The descent requires a hand full of brake. I learned that one the hard way sort of the Orca is still beautiful.

Patrick McNeal said:
Kitt Peak is nice climb. The descent requires a hand full of brake. I learned that one the hard way sort of the Orca is still beautiful. 
Yeah, it's a great descent. I once had a speed wobble develop on a descent there, on the lower half of the mountain, in right hander that had had a big rock face on the inside and a rock face on the outside of the corner. The wobble created a sinusoidal path through the corner and caused a bit of blood to squirt from my ass.

NOS Concorde Aguila, Shimano Tiagra set :)

Pics made in Schiphol area (Amsterdam airport) and Zandvoort.

Never buy anything from a guy with a whopping 3 prior eBay transactions, especially when there are that many warning signs. And the Evo frames are built in Taiwan, not the PRC.

One year warranty? Another bright red flag. Legit C-dale frames are warrantied for life to the original purchaser---by Cannondale USA. Without paying return shipping to China. LMAO.