Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

Yeh, too good to be true on the EVO frameset. Here's another doozy......Lightweight Obermayers, Mavic Cosmic Carbones, Zipp 404's, Fulcrum Racing Speed XLR's, Campy Boras, etc, all for around $500/set (w/ skewers and carbon brake pads!). Note how all the different wheels have the exact same hubs. Of course, all wheels are shipped from China. The blatant use of brand names on fake (and inferior) copies is shameless and offensive.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/1073725103/Pinarello_Most_Lightweight_wheelset_50mm_Bicycle.html

Tech72 said:
Yeh, too good to be true on the EVO frameset.  Here's another doozy......Lightweight Obermayers, Mavic Cosmic Carbones, Zipp 404's, Fulcrum Racing Speed XLR's, Campy Boras, etc, all for around $500/set (w/ skewers and carbon brake pads!).  Note how all the different wheels have the exact same hubs.  Of course, all wheels are shipped from China.  The blatant use of brand names on fake (and inferior) copies is shameless and offensive. http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/1073725103/Pinarello_Most_Lightweight_wheelset_50mm_Bicycle.html
Yup. The guy selling the fake Cannondale above was also selling fake fake Shimano C50's and Campy Bora Ultra's....unless both Shimano and Campy are now using Novatec hubs, Pillar spokes, and the same open mold CF rim.... Sadly,. people will buy that **** and further prop up the fake bike kit industry.

Quote: Originally Posted by rubberdown .
The Tommasini I'm riding in L'Eroica Oct. 6, 2013

Nice ride hoss. Love the chromed stays and forks.

Quote: Originally Posted by slbeemer .
Fresh off the Press - 2014 S-Works SL4.

very nice, I want one!!!
cool.png

Quote: Originally Posted by dmarsey1 .

Just picked up my first road ride. Cannondale CADD 10 4. Great so far.

pics or it's BS
tongue.png

Riding a Chinarello Snake frame with antennae Microshift, pedals with no toe clips/straps, wind cheating aero rims with a huge saddle bag...add it to 'The List'!

Quote: Originally Posted by jimmy8813 .
What about my bike

?

I would almost rather walk.

BTW, you made a cardinal sin in bicycle photography......always show the drive side of your machine.

Quote: Originally Posted by cale262 .
Not every road is pave...

Swiss Cross 2.0 with Campag Chorus11.

Thumbs Up!