Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

Quote: I always liked Trek bikes from when I rode years and years and years ago. So, here's mine.

Nice shot! The phrase 'the portrait of a bike' comes to mind, which doesn't happen very often.

Quote: Originally Posted by Rusty213 .

My new C3

Drive side please! Or it's like taking a photo of a car's interior from the passenger side.

Nice ride. But a carbon Litespeed? Interesting, but isn't that some kind of crime against titanium? BTW, nice reflectors.

Quote: Originally Posted by bartsie .

Nice shot! The phrase 'the portrait of a bike' comes to mind, which doesn't happen very often.

Thanks. One of my other expensive hobby is photography.

Al

Reactions: jal316
Why does Litespeed mount the seat post bottle holder so low?

Nice Ritchey, Cale! Good choice on the white stem and hoods.

Quote: Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

Nice Ritchey, Cale! Good choice on the white stem and hoods.

I think it's partly an illusion due to the smooth, rounded CF transition from the down tube to the seat tube.

Quote: Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

My old Tarmac had the same low drilling. At first it seemed odd considering the bottle placement on the other bikes I've owned but I found it easier getting bottles in and out, especially the taller bottle designs.

Quote: Originally Posted by Houxty1 .

Christ on a bike!! My "other" bike has taken me to some most unlikely places.

cool。。。。

Quote: Originally Posted by Methodical .

I always liked Trek bikes from when I rode years and years and years ago. So, here's mine.

Not many really appreciate the Madone 4.6... I do.

Quote: Originally Posted by old-n-slow .
Not many really appreciate the Madone 4.6... I do.

Hey Old-n-Slow, it was seeing your thread that made me investigate and eventually purchase the 4.6. It's a unique model since they only made it in '12. I like it as it's pretty nimble and light.

Al